We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the chance of Liverpool making out of that game? What was our chance of going through after the first half? What is our chance of beating Liverpool at the final? You decide :hugoshock:

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.

RAWK is a mixture of confident they'll smash us and weary that we keep finding a way.

Kane and Winks will be fucking back baby, everyone healthy, lets fucking go.

I Love you guys... we have our ups and downs, but Fuck me... tonight... WHAT A NIGHT!

Incidentally, can't be bothered to scroll through the thread.. what page (aporox) was Mouras 3rd goal?? Wanna SOAK IT UP!

D6E2v_0XoAAuUEo.jpg:large

My daughter is sleeping in the room above me, so when the goal went in I couldn't scream like I wanted to. So instead all my joy went into movement. I must have looked a right tit and I pulled all sorts of muscles but it was pure joy. What a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom