We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m in bits, a mess. Almost had an anxiety attack after that Vertonghen miss just before injury time. What a moment. The best moment of my footballing life. Such celebrations, such euphoria. I’ve hurt my hip, I can’t eat, now I can’t sleep. I’m probably not going to work tomorrow. What a moment. I’m done. Poch in tears, I’m in tears. Goodnight

This beats the Fernando Torres goal for the chavs VS Barcelona in the Nou Camp.

Fucking amazing. COYS LETS GET THOSE BINDIPPERS AND LIFT THE CUP IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING EMIRATES

I said earlier that 'we are not good enough', and I was right, because we are better than good enough! We might not have it on paper, but we have it in the heart. We are so much more than the sum of our parts. I'm so fucking proud of those boys. They've made a believer out of me yet again. They are already champions in my eyes, whatever happens in the final. THE FINAL. WE ARE IN THE FUCKING FINAL!!!!

So jealous of all you guys who were positive and still had hope at HT - I was a moody negative prick and feel so guilty celebrating now.

Fucking hell I've never felt anything like that watching football I love you Spurs!!

Back
Top Bottom