We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's been done to death I know but I had a play around with the BT Unfiltered highlights - put some emotion into it. Well it bought a tear to my eye anyway.

You finally made me cry, you git. My entire life in 8mins 01secs. Thank you so much - pure genius.

"Harry is exceptional for club and country," said Trippier, who personified Spurs' remarkable improvement in the second half. "I don't know the timescale with his injury but obviously we're all hoping he can be back [for the final] because of his presence.

"Even here, at half-time, he came in going mental at us, because we can do better, which we all knew."

What a fucking melting cunt Harry is

:kanegoal:

No leaders in this team apparently.

I'm actually strangely confident about tonight's game against Ajax. I just hope we don't concede any stupid early goals. I think my confidence comes from this really weird but very realistic dream I had last night where we won the game after being 3-0 down on aggregate,we snatched it in the 96th minute...i hope the game is ad exciting as my dream was.....
In your dream were there melting twats embarrassing themselves posting shite on here ?

I thought reading all your happy stories here would make me feel sick, even more than I already am. But somehow it gives me comfort. Knowing that on the other side of the medal (is that even English or do I sound like Louis van Gaal right now?) there is joy. Pure joy, excitement, disbelieve and love for the club. And that's why we all love football, why it is the most beautiful game in the world.

Just wish you killed us earlier then the 96th fucking minute.

Watched the game again and I noticed that on 63:26 Moura had a shot after Lorente had had a header blocked. The shot was blocked by the same defender, De Ligt but it looks to me like it hit the defenders arm as he fell to the floor in an unnatural position to block the shot. It was handball. But nothing given and no VAR. I thought it had become established this season that this situation should be a penalty?

I thought reading all your happy stories here would make me feel sick, even more than I already am. But somehow it gives me comfort. Knowing that on the other side of the medal (is that even English or do I sound like Louis van Gaal right now?) there is joy. Pure joy, excitement, disbelieve and love for the club. And that's why we all love football, why it is the most beautiful game in the world.

Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing is gonna be alright.. :dembelelol:

Fair play, you showed up. Credit for that. Told you we'd beat you didn't I. I know what it's like to be on the other side of it so I won't rub it in (can't speak for everyone else though). I still think Ajax are very good, even if some of their fans are a bit too big for their boots.

I noticed there was some fuss about that song being played. You do realise that we play that song EVERY single game?

giphy.gif

Fair play mate, not many fans show there face again After a loss, hope you guys win the league, and if any of your players are looking to play in the PL then send them to us!

Sure, but that's because in the eredivisie you always win. If you played in the Premier League you'd soon ditch it I reckon.
I don't know. We didn't win that much in Europe lately and still played it.

There is a story behind that song. In 2008, in a period Ajax didn't win shit, this song was played during a practice match in Cardiff. It was at that point that Ajax supporters embraced the song, believing that everything was gonna be alright.

Not that you would give a fuck.

Back
Top Bottom