We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Page 85-95 of this thread is fucking disgusting. As has been the attitude of some towards this squad for years. You know who you are.

Made the correct decision to avoid this thread today.

You're fucking supporters. Support.

They are, and have been for a while, more than good enough. Now will you fucking listen?

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALISTS, is that good enough?

I fucking love you Mauricio Pochettino. I fucking love every single one of this squad.

YIDS!

Never mate, I wear my heart on my sleeve....fickle as fuck and that’s my rush.

You don’t know how angry I was, so you can’t know how good I feel. You’re close no doubt, but it’s a different feeling for you, and that’s fine
as a supporter
you're turd

heart on your sleeve my arse

you spineless apology for a supporter

Out of breath. I've lost my voice. Think the neighbours have called the police. Screamed so much.

Incredible finish. What a game. I was dejected at HT, but stuck with it and just blown away.

So much pride:

Lloris keeping us in it.
Poch crying.. hugs all round. Tears for that man.
First tip for a Moura statue (hopefully where he's playing with his toddler).
Tripps pulling it out of the bag for second half.
Danny Rose for being back to his very best.
CBs for being fucking rocks.
Sissoko for being a tank (with those weird triangular wheels that makes them extra nimble).
Dele for that sublime flick on 95th minute. Fuck, I'm horny.
Sonny deserved one, but kept them pegged back and gave Moura all that room.
Llorente made the difference and Lamela oozed class. So glad he's back.

So happy. So bloody happy. What a team.

COYS

Page 85-95 of this thread is fucking disgusting. As has been the attitude of some towards this squad for years. You know who you are.

They are, and have been for a while, more than good enough. Now will you fucking listen?

I fucking love you Mauricio Pochettino. I fucking love every single one of this squad.

YIDS!

I'm ashamed to call them fellow fans.. The majority on here were good though and got what we deserved.

YIDS!
I'm ashamed to call them fellow fans.. The majority on here were good though and got what we deserved.
I agree but fuck off with this shit now mates come on lets just live in this moment together.

Apologies for anyone in an abusive relationship for the following, slightly innapropriate analogy:

But sometimes, being a Spurs fan IS like being in a (mildly) abusive relationship...
I love 'em SO MUCH... and sometimes they treat me like a Princess...
But other times, they close the doors, and when no one is looking, smack me repeatedly in the face, safe in the knowledge I'll cry a bit, but then come back for more punishment, knowing full well I won't ever leave them...

...and the MOST ridiculous thing of all... I'm still hopeful we can save our relationship in the 2nd half....
I love Tottenham, and always will... but fuck me they make it hard sometimes!
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!

What a night
I'm absolutely spent
What an effort by the players
Dela immense
I'm sorry I criticised you moussa
I'm sorry I doubted you moura
Llorente was a magician
Rose a general
Lloris you fucking big balled motherfucker
Love you Tottenham

YIDS!

Who were the biggest offenders i want names, cunts can fuck off

Back
Top Bottom