We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are much better than us without the ball. Energy, organised, hunting in packs. We look like 11 individuals just turning up for our first pre season session. Even then we’ve created some good chances. We look very capable of creating more, just don’t look like actually scoring.

So u love this then...thats not a supporter...this is shit and u know it...your frankly starting to make yourself look kind of ridiculous we are all watching something different to you clearly..

I don’t love or like it but I’m not going to give up on my team now

It’s a miracle we’ve got this far

You’re probably about 12 so won’t remember Christian Gross Santini Graham etc

But I do

Fuck off and watch GoT or something

Would Skipp and Walker-Peters play worse than this?

This fear of playing youngsters because they lack experience is bs, look at whom we are playing, their captain is 19 for fucks sake.

The mentality is terrible in this team.

You can laugh at Liverpool for being too giddy but if we had half of the self belief in the last two years we would have won a few trophies by now. Instead we are being humiliated in the CL semi final.

Yes let's settle for what we mocked Woolwich for these past 20 years. Great. Perennial top 4 with the inevitable slide into mediocrity.

The fact that we lucked into top 4 after an absolute disgrace of a spring campaign we should excuse the players for not even turning up in one of the biggest games of their careers? Fuck off

Go to bed you soft Fanny.

Look I am the ultimate pessimist but we scored 3 goals second half against Dortmund. We can still do this.

The main problem is how shit out DM options are. I will still believe, fuck it what else have we got to lose.

To be completely honest I had very little hope of us actually doing anything tonight, so I was already at peace with it. We just aren't good enough for this stage. This particular iteration is well past its best and needs to be rebuilt properly, not just 1 or 2 signings. We've done well this season overall when all is accounted for, but now we have to move on and start building a new era.

Simply because the whole media is infested with Dippers. That’s it. It’s basically fan tv for them.
I don't know..... Watching the Europa league they were loving Chelsea and Woolwich and I bet they will be tomorrow night as well.

It's shocking from a Brit broadcaster to be so against the team

Back
Top Bottom