WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now our boys can rest up and watch the championship decider between the two biggest teams in the world tomorrow at Old Trafford

Some day we will be as good as them, we can only wish we were

Brilliant display and a brilliant result,what a great way to hammer the fuck out of that WBA jinx.
And what a way to start the weekend's football off :pochlol::kaneear:

Remember two months ago when threads were being made to ask "serious questions" about "when do we sack Poch"?

Clowns the lot of you who took part in that. Best manager we've had in ages. We are young, getting better and relatively homegrown. Enjoy it while it lasts, lads!

COYS

Cautionary note.
Am absolutely buzzing about this & we have every right to feel confident against Citeh. But let's not get carried....ah fuck it. We are the best team in the league for the second year running. Enjoy the rollercoaster fellow Yids.

That was just great to watch, didn't want it to end. Hate that we have to wait 7 days to watch this great team play again.

Now come on Swansea and Leicester.

What a great game. I had some concerns about our run of dodgy form earlier in the season. But I'm really pleased with how the team have responded since then. It feels like the players are learning more and more how to bounce back from struggles. That's the sign of a maturing team, which is very good news.

Now I find myself in the unusual position of supporting Man U for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom