WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Toby---------Jan------Rose
--------------Dier-------Dembele--------
N'Koudou--------Dele---------Eriksen
-----------------------God--------------------

Gorgeous Georges' direct, pacey running will provide something different, which is probably needed against a Pulis side that knows how to stifle us. He's in form and gives an even stronger bench to utilise in the 2nd half. I'd drop Wanyama to the bench, despite him not putting a foot wrong this season as I think we'll dominate possession to an extent that Dier's passing will be a better weapon than Wanyama's tackling and positioning. Also gives us an option of the bench to kill the game late on if we're only 1 up.

Scrappy 1-0 win. Kane.

...and the Spurs go marching on.
God should go in goal. dealing with cross, saving everything in sight, etc...

sorry, had to be done.

God should go in goal. dealing with cross, saving everything in sight, etc...

sorry, had to be done.
giphy.gif

I would hate Harry to be associated with that uber-cunt Harry Hotspur.

Wasn't alive to fully appreciate Hoddle.
Harry Kane is my God.

32620d4cd473074edee951bd374f509e.gif

Funny thing is... I don't even know who this "Uber-Cunt version of HH" you speak of even is...

I'm thinking more back to our TRUE ORIGINS of our famous old Club... not some Johnny-come-lately with a Laptop!
I'm talking about the Historical Harry Hotspur... y'know, Henry Percy... the one immortalised by that Shakespeare bloke (and I don't mean Craig Shakespeare who played for Sheff Wed & WBA!)

The Harry Hotspur whose bravery and courage was adopted as an emblem of recognition by a group of North London Cricket Lads under the Gas Lamp on the Tottenham High Road...

This
Harry Hotspur; Henry Percy (Hotspur) - Wikipedia
Hotspur-Hi.jpg

...Uber-Cunt indeed!!

KNOW YER HISTORY SUNSHINE!

Funny thing is... I don't even know who this "Uber-Cunt version of HH" you speak of even is...

I'm thinking more back to our TRUE ORIGINS of our famous old Club... not some Johnny-come-lately with a Laptop!
I'm talking about the Historical Harry Hotspur... y'know, Henry Percy... the one immortalised by that Shakespeare bloke (and I don't mean Craig Shakespeare who played for Sheff Wed & WBA!)

The Harry Hotspur whose bravery and courage was adopted as an emblem of recognition by a group of North London Cricket Lads under the Gas Lamp on the Tottenham High Road...

This
Hotspur-Hi.jpg

...Uber-Cunt indeed!!

Haha, I know the real Harry Hotspur. He's even related to Danny Dyer don't-cha-know. That must be devastating for the bubble blowing wanker.

I still pray at the altar of Harry Kane.

Hotspur-Hi.jpg

...on second viewing... he doesn't half remind me of someone...
Kane.jpg

...stick a Bowl-head haircut on him... he fucking does doesn't he?

Last edited:
If we can win this we can put some real pressure on the dippers. Our GD is the same, so they'll need to win at OT to go back above us.

We always seem to miss these opportunities though.

------------------------:llorishowudoin:-----------------------
-----:dierno:------:tobyarm:----:vertna:----
:walker-scream:---:wanyama:-----:dembelewtf:--:roseunsure:
---------------:eriksenlol:----------:allitongue:------------
--------------------:kaneear:------------------

This
Hotspur-Hi.jpg

...Uber-Cunt indeed!!

I never liked that away kit.

Keep to this line up, which is so flexible and can be changed without making subs. It allows Danny and Kyle to get down the flanks more freely, and width is a must in this fixture as they will make it compact. Could perhaps push Dembele forward a bit and make it a diamond
------------------------------Hugo-------------------------------------
-----------Dier--------------Toby-----------Jan---------------------------
Walker------Victor ------------- Dembele----------Rose
--------------------Dele---------------Eriksen-----------------------------
------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------------

Subs; Son, Winks, N'Koudou, Sissoko, Trippier, Jansen, Vorm

2-0 Kane, Dele

I know what you're saying but l don't see 3 at the back as a defensive formation.

------------------------------Hugo-------------------------------------
-----------Dier--------------Toby-----------Jan---------------------------
Walker------Victor ------------- Dembele----------Rose
--------------------Dele---------------Eriksen-----------------------------
------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------------

Subs; Son, Winks, N'Koudou, Sissoko, Trippier, Jansen, Vorm

2-0 Kane, Dele

I agree... think of it not as "3 at the back"....
...more "6 up front"

(+ Wanyama as insurance!)

Back
Top Bottom