WBA (A) 5th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m as disappointed as the rest of us and I’m not going to pretend today never happened.

However, it’s in our hands still. Beat Newastle and we keep the gap and we’ve been better at Wembley then away recently. And even though we don’t want to rely on it, if Liverpool win tomorrow or there’s a draw then even better, we’re no different to Saturday at 2.59pm.
There is also the positive way of looking at tomorrow's match - every possible result can be of benefit to us.

Of course a Chelsea win would give us the heebie jeebies, but would at the same time keep 3rd in our hands.
A draw would be my preference.

Kanes gone in the summer. No doubt. His heads been turned.

Who's gonna buy him on the past few performances? He almost looks like he broke himself.

Anyway, I hope those Liverpudlian shits beat Chelsea and although I hate them, I would even accept them winning the CL because it breaks the illusion that our fans and our manager/club/players keep trying to project.

The players need to own up and answer why Liverpool of all fucking clubs have been able to turn around that joke of a team to winning the CL when they have been nowhere near competitive for a long while. This "project" of ours is actually just Spursy shit. To not win when it matters, that is the mantra and everyone needs to fucking realize it so that we can deal with it. Pretending it isn't there clearly does no good. Levy needs to hire a fucking psychologist or a group of them because Poch himself is a fucking loser.

Obviously binning him will do more damage to the club, but he needs to grow up himself and accept help because I don't see how any of these performances show the players have learnt anything since the drubbing by relegated Newcastle. In fact, have we even won a match that matters?

We don't perform under pressure, yet we have this arrogant coasting mentality. I absolutely despise shits like Walker, who was a mental coward when he was here too, but obviously surrounded by winners he gets pulled up. Because then it shows all the mental midgets here that they need to leave to, when actually the problem is them and their small-time, cowardly mentalities.

Levy & Poch sort it the fuck out.

I’m as disappointed as the rest of us and I’m not going to pretend today never happened.

However, it’s in our hands still. Beat Newastle and we keep the gap and we’ve been better at Wembley then away recently. And even though we don’t want to rely on it, if Liverpool win tomorrow or there’s a draw then even better, we’re no different to Saturday at 2.59pm.

It is in our hands. But our hands can not be trusted at the moment.

We were bad and deserve all the critisism we get but how much of a Cunt was tht massive baby Nyom?

Rose barely touched him and he rolled about holding his face Rivaldo style.

He deserves to be kicked out of the game for that. Will laugh my bollocks off when he and them get relegated.

They're probably going to finish last and we took 1 point off of them whatever way you look at it, that is a shambles.
We never do well against them and that's what fucks me off the most - we had a chance to relegate them (even at shitty 0-0) and blew it. Yes they'll still go down but fuck me don't throw em a life ring Spurs.
Honestly am disgusted with them today.

I can't even describe how pissed I am at this team now.. utterly disappointed! Our mindset is that one of a fucking loser team. We've play uncreative, boring, slow and unprecise shit football today and absolutely bottled a good opportunity once again. Fourth time this season we fuck up an important chance.. this team will win absolutely nothing in the next years if they don't change that attitude
I have a bad feeling this will be our last season in the Champions League for a while, Woolwich and Chelsea will only get stronger and I just don't think we can afford to keep up with 5 teams financially dominant to us. The players must be looking at players like Lovren earning £100k/w or Firmino on £180k+ AND getting to a CL final, which makes our final 2 games feel "pointless"

Can you explain how Toby and Rose made us better today?
It should be really really simple, because you had all the answers when they wasn’t playing.
I didn’t see what they improved in attack or defence so can you explain.

It’s an on topic relevant question.

Not sure why you are running away
Wether they made us better in 1 single fucking game is irrelevant.
Are you saying they should be sold off the back of todays defeat. They've hardly featured for months.
You just carry on sticking to your agenda mate! Lets just blame those 2 and sell the fuckers....Better?

There is also the positive way of looking at tomorrow's match - every possible result can be of benefit to us.

Of course a Chelsea win would give us the heebie jeebies, but would at the same time keep 3rd in our hands.
A draw would be my preference.
I think I must be the only masochistic cunt that wouldn’t mind a Chav win tomorrow.
Keeps (as you say) 3rd alive and leaves the scousers needing a win on the last day.
It will also (or should) light a torch under the arses of our players. Today was fucking awful. It genuinely reminded me of the Newcastle game 2 years ago. It’s not the end of season party just yet ffs so why were so many of our lot playing like it was? They need a kick up the arse & get themselves going again. Because we ain’t going to shake the bottlers tag unless we do it the hard way now, by butchering the bar codes and the foxes. It is still in our own hands regardless of what the Chavs do tomorrow, so let’s grab 3rd spot while we are at it. No more of this half hearted “it’s in the bag already” bullshit.

Who's gonna buy him on the past few performances? He almost looks like he broke himself.

Anyway, I hope those Liverpudlian shits beat Chelsea and although I hate them, I would even accept them winning the CL because it breaks the illusion that our fans and our manager/club/players keep trying to project.

The players need to own up and answer why Liverpool of all fucking clubs have been able to turn around that joke of a team to winning the CL when they have been nowhere near competitive for a long while. This "project" of ours is actually just Spursy shit. To not win when it matters, that is the mantra and everyone needs to fucking realize it so that we can deal with it. Pretending it isn't there clearly does no good. Levy needs to hire a fucking psychologist or a group of them because Poch himself is a fucking loser.

Obviously binning him will do more damage to the club, but he needs to grow up himself and accept help because I don't see how any of these performances show the players have learnt anything since the drubbing by relegated Newcastle. In fact, have we even won a match that matters?

We don't perform under pressure, yet we have this arrogant coasting mentality. I absolutely despise shits like Walker, who was a mental coward when he was here too, but obviously surrounded by winners he gets pulled up. Because then it shows all the mental midgets here that they need to leave to, when actually the problem is them and their small-time, cowardly mentalities.

Levy & Poch sort it the fuck out.
Walker still has that spursy mentality cost City an FA Cup against Wigan.

Liverpool and Chelsea playing each other is a real God send right now. Just wish we didn’t have to sweat CL this much, even though I still think it’s pretty much done and dusted.

Liverpool and Chelsea playing each other is a real God send right now. Just wish we didn’t have to sweat CL this much, even though I still think it’s pretty much done and dusted.
Yeah the consolation is it’s still in our hands it could have been better,yes not nerve shredding but we are still in control of the situation irrespective of the result tomorrow! We will still be ahead of the chavs and still behind Liverpool nothing will have changed a draw would do nicely but if not we still have two games to get in gear our whole season boils down to the next 8 days:pochohshit:...COYS

The players seem to think our season finished 20 minutes into the semi-final. You’d think that after the drama of the CL campaign this season they’d be desperate to be back in it again.

Back
Top Bottom