Watford, "we need to be at the next level"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Madness if you ask me. Survival was their one and only goal - it was achieved practically by Christmas.

I heard a fan on Talksport saying "they're not just little Watford anymore - the fans and owners are taking the club to Europe".

Fuck me. The delusion is simply staggering. I hope the spoilt fuckers go down next year now.

Everyone still talking as if it was Watford that finished it. Sounded to me in his interview that it was him that left.

Have I got that completely wrong?

I think it's fairly mutual - the fact is if you look at their second half of the season they've tailed off massively, might be because they have, as most teams do, they got found out tactically. The club are owned by the Pozzo family who are Italian but not crazy Italian (Leeds) and they own a lot of clubs in top leagues across Europe. They are quite an ambitious bunch, so it will be interesting to see what they do next.

People brand Fulham as a nothing club, but Watford is an even bigger one in my eyes.
It's not a nothing club to their supporters, and that's quite a condescending remark. I admire those who support non-league clubs through thick and thin, rather than those people who attach themselves to ones at the height of their success.

Switch to a new level of video games?
:roflmao::roflmao:
170915_vigamus.jpg

It's not a nothing club to their supporters, and that's quite a condescending remark. I admire those who support non-league clubs through thick and thin, rather than those people who attach themselves to ones at the height of their success.

Oh but I agree to that 100%. I’ve got nothing against Watford or their fans.

Prefer them to the likes of the chavs.

Back
Top Bottom