Wally Dyer 1930-2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope this thread is okay. Just want to remember this life long Spurs fan. It was his funeral today and he was the nicest bloke you could ever hope to meet.

Good service from the vicar, who joked, as an Woolwich fan, that “no one is perfect” when referencing Wally being a Spurs fan. It was perfectly fine, but still I couldn’t resist a little word in jest on the way out which I thought would have made Wally smile.

“It’s okay,” I said, “He died knowing we’re a Champions League team.”

She didn’t say a word in reply, but the look on her face was priceless.”

I will miss Wally a lot.

Hope this thread is okay. Just want to remember this life long Spurs fan. It was his funeral today and he was the nicest bloke you could ever hope to meet.

Good service from the vicar, who joked, as an Woolwich fan, that “no one is perfect” when referencing Wally being a Spurs fan. It was perfectly fine, but still I couldn’t resist a little word in jest on the way out which I thought would have made Wally smile.

I will miss Wally a lot.

May your friend and our fellow Yido rest in peace. :adesalute:

I will miss Wally a lot.
He will be smiling all the way to Heaven, may he rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom