Walk out music.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta pick a pocket or two, from
Lionel Barts outstanding Oscar fest "Oliver".
If l were a rich man , from "Fiddler on the roof " , with the lovely thinking mans crumpet Barbara Streisand.

Joe and Dan's fave tunes as they love a curry, couple of sherbets , put their feet up and an inspirational musical, a boys night in with the the old girls down at the bunny bingo.
Bob's your uncle.

Last edited:
Leave it as it is!

Forget about the fact it's from a film - as a standalone piece of music Duel of the Fates is really spine-tingling, and does a great job of getting me in the mood for the forthcoming epic battle on the pitch.

Gotta pick a pocket or two, from
Lionel Barts outstanding Oscar fest "Oliver".
If l were a rich man , from "Fiddler on the roof " , with the lovely thinking mans crumpet Barbara Streisand.

Joe and Dan's fave tunes as they love a curry, couple of sherbets , put their feet up and an inspirational musical, a boys night in with the the old girls down at the bunny bingo.
Bob's your uncle.
Streisand wasn't in Fiddler on the Roof ( certainly not the movie version).Roger Lloyd Pack was, though. I guess they are easily confused.

I love her so much l hope she is in everything. I have started dressing as Kris Kristofferson to contain my desire.
giphy.gif

Don't think we should play anything.

I love the Lloyd-Pack narrated video, if this doesn't get the hairs on your neck to stand then you ain't Spurs. Right after this there should be nothing, no intro from the PA, from this moment leave it to us, with 17k in one place we'll get it going, better than any tune piped out over the speakers, better than any PA announcer. (Ever heard the Brazil national anthem sung? It's only any good when they go acapella and the music stops).

Just listen to what happens even on a derby day, fans start singing, then it all stops for that wanky Star Wars, it doesn't pick up until the Premier League theme tune is then played. I don't care what goes on prior to that, although getting that brass band that played at the Finale playing non-stop for an hour or so until the final 5mins to build up would be most welcome. Fuck these orchestrated attempts in the arse.

Back
Top Bottom