Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling this guy is going to be a regular for us.
Chiriches and Vertonghen will be regular "duo" soon like Spurs central defenders first team,after some weeks,like i said,for Chiriches to settle well,need some space and time,a little help from Spurs fans to be like "home" for him (you must going on training sessions when will available with fans,and speak with him,encouraging him), in London,he's a new player ,he must have some weeks to know much better his team mates,then after 3-4 games of him in the first eleven of Spurs, i allow for you all to judge him then...i feel that he will have many chances to play with Vertonghen,but also,could play with Dawson (30 years old soon),when Vertonghen have a problem (injury) ,like i said Chiriches play with both feet (either),and play like LCB,or RCB ,the same...level
Just patience for the Spurs fans who don't seen playing yet,in my opinion ,Chiriches (23 years old) represent the present and the future of Tottenham ,also for our national team

Last edited:
Chiriches and Vertonghen will be regular "duo" soon like Spurs central defenders first team,after some weeks,like i said,for Chiriches to settle well,need some space and time,a little help from Spurs fans to be like "home" for him (you must going on training sessions when will available with fans,and speak with him,encouraging him), in London,he's a new player ,he must have some weeks to know much better his team mates,then after 3-4 games of him in the first eleven of Spurs, i allow for you all to judge him then...i feel that he will have many chances to play with Vertonghen,but also,could play with Dawson (30 years old soon),when Vertonghen have a problem (injury) ,like i said Chiriches play with both feet (either),and play like LCB,or RCB ,the same...level
Just patience for the Spurs fans who don't seen playing yet,in my opinion ,Chiriches (23 years old) represent the present and the future of Tottenham ,also for our national team

DanD can Vlad Chiriches also play CDM?

DanD can Vlad Chiriches also play CDM?
believe this,but in his youth age ,was central midfielder,then his coach at the time,put him LCB,and from then he played more games like central defender,for Steaua like i said ,last season 2012-2013,played just LCB and RCB,a game or two like RB (right back) but just in case of emergency,steaua's both right backs was injured (2 players) at the time when he played RB for a while

Last edited:
Can we make him play with these?:
jimmy-shoe.png

Pfft, Vlad would have to pay Dan for the privilege!
no way,is just the truth ,he's a very good player,and he have plenty of time to progress much more in PL,like i said previously he (vlad and tottenham) have 7 millions Steaua fans (statistic said on Romania,larger group of fans ,we was 3000 on Stamford Bridge ,in march 2013 during Europa League game,Chelsea-Steaua) now ,i'm just one of them...:coys::coys::coys:

Last edited:
don't upset me guys,otherwise...i'm going mad ! i will be your nightmare,you must now sleep during the night with the lights inside the house on,don't turn off the lights...
u70v.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
knew it. they are all bloody vampires
which means they all get to shag brooding emo & goth chicks

good plan

because HE DESERVE MUCH MORE THAN 10 MILLIONS,steaua fans was a little upset saying that he deserve much more than these 10 millions...and the second,in my opinion ,that was a lie coming from manager of Romania,Victor Piturca,some days ago,said "Vlad have a problem ,i don't know if he will play...",Chiriches don't have a real problem,nothing serious to be concern, that statement was just to put on the wrong road ,his oponnent manager of Hungary...he's fine 100% physically,he will play tomorrow.
I hope you know I was joking with that 10 million comment. That's why I put the troll face in the spoiler. I think Vlad will show us that he's worth every penny. I'm very excited to see him play for us.

Looking forward to watching him play tomorrow. Going to have him and Eriksen on the split screen. Going to be enjoyable.

Come on Romania! My aunt adopted a girl from Romania so I have a Romanian cousin. True story. :dwi:

The two of them together will be more skilled than half the league's central midfields.

you sure that its legal ? two riduculously skillful CB playing in one team.. together.. FA is going to investigate it.

Today big ,important match ,here, Romania-Hungary (World Cup Preliminaries 2014 Brazil)
situation in the Group "D" BEFORE this game

1. Netherlands 6 6 0 0 20 - 2 18p
2. Hungary 6 3 2 1 13 - 8 11p
3. Romania 6 3 1 2 10 - 10 10p
4. Turkey 6 2 1 3 7 - 7 7p
5. Estonia 6 2 0 4 3 - 9 6p
6. Andorra 6 0 0 6 0 - 17 0p

The game will start local time Bucharest 21.00,and in UK ,19.00 hour (London time)
Spurs fans if they are interested to watch what Chiriches does,if is not Live in TV ,SEARCH on stream net,for ex www.wiziwig.tv or other sites that you know better,if you want to see the match.

Possible teams tonight:
ROMANIA (1-4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu(GK)-Rat (LB-cpt),Chiriches(LCB),Goian(RCB),Matel(RB) -Bourceanu (DM),Pintilii (DM) - Torje(AMR),Maxim(AMC),Tanase(AML)-Marica (ST)

HUNGARY (1-4-2-3-1): Bogdan (GK) - Laczko(LB),Guzmics(LCB),Korcsmar(RCB),Vanczak(RB)-Hajnal(DM),Varga(DM)-Koman(AMR),Bode(AMC),Dzsudzsak(AML)-Szalai(ST)

ALREADY INCENDIARY GAME,big interest here ,because cold relationship between romania and hungary,during from centuries...harsh rivalry even in sport.

2500-3000 hungarians (last night) ,in the train to Bucharest:

and 50.000 romanians in the stadium,that mean explosive match:

so,no USA-SYRIA war ,is just Romania-Hungary war tonight...:parker::ninja::ninja::smesh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom