USA OUT of the World Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tragic. Americans will never get 'soccer' anyway, stick to your own sports.

Shame about Syria though, what a story that would have been!

Chile? Ha ha ha. Good.

Peru or New Zealand though? Tough one.

Peru. NZ have the All Blacks, all Peru has is Paddington. ;-)

what a fuck up, not qualifying from that shithouse group. Makes Scotland look successful.
was carter vickers playing - bit tight for him potentially.

Will you rebuild though?

Most teams/countries don't.
When they lose miserably they usually play doubly safe the next tournament and take less risks.

The only real example I think of a real change happening is Germany when they brought in all thier young players a few tournaments ago

Fucking tired of not being invited to parties. I mean, even the English got an invite.

If this is what being Canadian feels like, I'm never moving north no matter how bad our president gets.

:pochsmirk:

I like American citizens on here and who ive met but I fucking hate any US sports team and it delights me to see them fail , it's all the overbearing false patriotism and flag waving the god awful USA USA chant and all that dickhead whooping and hollering behaviour they display, their athletes repeated use of the word baby " c'mon bay USA baby bring it in baby yeah baby " followed by whooping and hollering , I also find their national anthem cuntish. More than happy we won't see the twats in Russia

Back
Top Bottom