URGENT! - BEES Fans Need Your Help

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem is that the Brentford area is not great to look at and the pubs aren't really that great. Sorry mate, I wish you well but need to be realistic - you're next to Kew and Richmond, they like rugby and they have nice pubs. Not being snobbish - but sadly the lower league football community is socially a bit scabby - spitting and swearing all over the place, half the supporters will probably fight you if you look at them wrong.

I'm not sure I understand your point Escher. Are you saying Brentford shouldn't build a new ground because fans of lower league teams are "scabs", or is it that Brentford probably won't be able to build a stadium due to the opposition of wealthy residents in neighbouring towns, fearing the hordes of drunken working class oiks?

Apart from that, though, I'd also say you'd be amazed at how many lower league games it's possible to go to without being beaten up or spat on.

I'm not sure I understand your point Escher. Are you saying Brentford shouldn't build a new ground because fans of lower league teams are "scabs", or is it that Brentford probably won't be able to build a stadium due to the opposition of wealthy residents in neighbouring towns, fearing the hordes of drunken working class oiks?

Apart from that, though, I'd also say you'd be amazed at how many lower league games it's possible to go to without being beaten up or spat on.

This guy is rapidly becoming the biggest cunt on the forum.

As someone who used to live in Richmond and still lives close by I have to say that this assumption that locals are all rugby obsessed toffs who don't like to rough it with the good honest working man is really rather offensive. Richmond & Kew are nice areas, wealth or not, they are full of classical architecture and I can therefore understand why some residents (a very small number at that) might have an issue with big modern buildings springing up. But that does not mean that the area is devoid of people who like football and want to attend games. In fact I actually know people from that area who already go to Brentford.

Oh, and @ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs , what the fuck? "Tarquin's minibus"? That reads as inverted snobbery of the worst kind. One five minutes you're having a go at immigrants and benefits cheats, and advocating Thatcherism, the next you're stereotyping people just because they have money? Weird.

Oh, and @ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs , what the fuck? "Tarquin's minibus"? That reads as inverted snobbery of the worst kind. One five minutes you're having a go at immigrants and benefits cheats, and advocating Thatcherism, the next you're stereotyping people just because they have money? Weird.

Uhh, too hungover for this BS. You are reading into it far too much again. You have a tendancy to over anaylze. I was talking about posh fans, who bring their cheese boards to the game and sit down in silence politely clapping now and then. Rich, poor, whatever. Tarquin refers to that IMO.

Signed and shared, best of luck!
Thanks all .

We will never be a big club like spurs, but the loyal BEES fans deserve something to go our way for once.

If you ever get us in the cup, I will advise you on good pubs etc.

Anyway thanks for any help you can give !

Signed as requested. I went to a couple of games at Brentford in the 1990s, when we didn't have a game. There was a lady called Winnie Taylor who worked in the office there, she was a Spurs supporter and even more obsessed with Mr P than I was. She got me into the players' lounge, Chris Waddle and Paul Stewart were there as guests, and I also met Colin Lee (for younger readers he scored 4 goals on his debut for us and then did sweet FA after that), think he was a coach there. Also Brentford is one of a few clubs that had a Maltese player on their books - John Buttigieg - who went on to be the Maltese national coach. Happy memories. Good luck with your campaign young fella.

Thanks all.

I hope you guys get the redevopment of the lane as I liked the designs.

If I can be of any help to you chaps let me know: [email protected].

You name it I have done it for my blooming BEES , from forming a political party fielding 14 candidates and one elected to the council, marches, buying buckets, meeting the fl to fight noades, forming a trust and the most fun - The West London Mod & Scooter Nights fundraisers.

Best of luck all !

All signed, best of luck @ BEES Fan . I remember coming to your place to support the real Bees (Barnet) a few years back. Have you ever seen a red bee, have you fuck?!
Red and white bees. You're having a laugh. Red and white bees. You're having a laugh.
We're the best bees in Londoooooon!!

Fantastic news Boris has said yes and now only Pickles can stop us.

I am absolutely chuffed I have supported BFC for 40 years with only one season in the top two divisions and I think I deserve something to go our way.

Thanks for all your help and I wish you all the best .

Fantastic news Boris has said yes and now only Pickles can stop us.

I am absolutely chuffed I have supported BFC for 40 years with only one season in the top two divisions and I think I deserve something to go our way.

Thanks for all your help and I wish you all the best .
You owe us £150,000. :adestare:

Isn't it amazing...

This petition was approved and built... and they beat the scum their on Friday!

I love it when a plan comes together!

What a turnround in just 7 years - from almost dead as a club to PL..... and beating Woolwich in their first top flight game for (I think) 75 years.

If Carling made a come back club ....

Back
Top Bottom