Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

reverse-1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

But I'll get used to it.

One thing Admin Admin and I don't know how this witchcraft works. But can you have more than 20 topics on a thread list? It seems kind of short.

Edit.

Also it needs an easier refresh button. Any danger?

But I'm loving cleaness of it. And no fucking red rules.

Last edited:
One thing Admin Admin and I don't know how this witchcraft works. But can you have more than 20 topics on a thread list? It seems kind of short.

Edit.

Also it needs an easier refresh button. Any danger?

But I'm loving cleaness of it. And no fucking red rules.
It's been 20 since the start, don't think it needs changing.

Refresh button is down to whatever browser you're using.

No problems to report. Seems fine to me, on desktop, iPad and iPhone.

Just williams316 williams316 giant just look at those fuckin boobs jesus christ and she's a Spurs fan honestly the laws I'd break to fu avatar which is causing some minor blood-rushing-related issues.

Nicest layout yet I think - I like the slightly increased avatar size and the little gap between each person's posts. Viewing on 27" monitor - not yet tried on phone.

I don't usually have an opinion on these types of things. But God damn, I love this new layout. On my PC it's pretty visually striking. But in my Android, it is a tremendous improvement, both in terms of readability and navigatability.
:adethumbup:
Definitely getting my money's worth.
:levywtf:

Not a fan Admin Admin - sorry. It seems to have lost it's individuality, the site no longer looks bespoke, it looks like a "website-in-a-box".

Still massive kudos to all the effort and work you put in. :bow:

Back
Top Bottom