Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where are you Billy?

haha, yes as Joe Clash Joe Clash said, in Vegas with my mirror shades and what a vital piece of equipment they are.. I have never seen so much Fanny in one place.. SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs warned me and he was spot on.
They have pool parties at my Hotel at Wet Republic, it should be renamed Wet Dreams, I'm sure you have to be a model to get in. Some Dude called Calvin Harris does these parties and it seems to be the place to get noticed.. I make sure I get a sunbed just where they start queueing to go in.
I've got a feeling that having a cushion on my lap on a sunbed may look a bit weird but I don't care.

13.gif

keanu2.gif

... this looks a bit weird, if I'm honest.

Some aspects are nice (floating bar, automatic hidden options, username/pic area), but then some aspects look a bit kid-ish (maybe fonts, spacing, etc)

And I'm not sure, if it's just me (on a desktop PC) ... but everything looks too centered. The sides are just too empty. Looks like I'm viewing portrait.

I liked the previous ... simple but classy style. Mix some of the new aspects here with the overall previous style, and then it'd be much better imo (well at least when viewing on a PC).

Edit:
One more feedback: It's a bit harder to notice new alerts and ratings.

Last edited:
Music threads are getting to be no go areas as the pages crash repeatedly.
You talking about pages with lots of youtube videos? Seem fine to me. Get a better computer.

It can be quite difficult to read posts by people in the sin bin as their posts are faded. Why don't you fade their username instead of the post content?
That's kinda the idea. I see your point though. Might look at it.

2 versions ago was the best.

Last version was not quite as good, but became acceptable after some tinkering.

This is the worst of the 3, and now just seems like change for the sake of change.

The constant changes make the forum feel less stable and more amateurish. FWIW, I access on my iPhone6 almost exclusively. Maybe it's for desktop people.
OK :pochbye:

Wage rates are pretty low in Port Elizabeth ArcspacE ArcspacE
Fuck you
Fuck off you tragic waste of human genetic material. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to knock me for how I earn my bread? You fucking scum-bag piece of shit. I hold 2 cum-laude degrees including a Masters and make a good living as a professional in my field. Don't fucking judge me and don't ever knock me for what I do for a living. Me or anyone else for that matter. Meet me face to face first and then say it, instead of hiding behind the keyboard like a little coward

Who THE FUCK ARE YOU by the way, you faceless dick-cheese mong - come forward and reveal yourself - for what you do for a living - first before you wanna knock others. Fucking prick.

Really? I put a lot of time & effort into making this place as shit as possible. I'll have to change things again.

Back
Top Bottom