UNLIMITED POSITIVE VIBRATIONS THREAD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

14968238-F05E-1F14-04CC76AA19077435.jpg
article-1214383-008AB6AD00000258-726_310x384.jpg
spurs-forest.jpg

Our brazilians are having a laugh :gomes::paulinhowtf::sandro:

Best part: Gomes: Which is the most famous Palace in London? The Queen lives there. Sandro: Maybe Crystal Palace? (a bit later) I know! It's Beckham Palace!

Gotta love the Beast :bow:

Our brazilians are having a laugh :gomes::paulinhowtf::sandro:

Best part: Gomes: Which is the most famous Palace in London? The Queen lives there. Sandro: Maybe Crystal Palace? (a bit later) I know! It's Beckham Palace!

Gotta love the Beast :bow:

Really wished when Sandro guessed the year at the end he said 1882.

Personally I think there are plenty of reasons to be positive! Mainly because I think a freakishly-athletic attacking FB like Rose and a ball-playing DM like Capoue are actually critical to our system and we've barely been able to see them, while what could (potentially) be our most creative player in Lamela is still bedding down. And I tend to be the dreary, over-analytically realistic sort :p

Personally I think there are plenty of reasons to be positive! Mainly because I think a freakishly-athletic attacking FB like Rose and a ball-playing DM like Capoue are actually critical to our system and we've barely been able to see them, while what could (potentially) be our most creative player in Lamela is still bedding down. And I tend to be the dreary, over-analytically realistic sort :p

Ball-playing and bedding down. Totally feeling the positive vibes here.

Back
Top Bottom