Ugo Ehiogu

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting 'take' on the tragic news from Martin Keown;
Remembering Ugo Ehiogu: He was everybody's friend' Martin Keown - Former Woolwich defender;
"Ugo Ehiogu was a mountain of a man, very strong but very unassuming away from the football pitch. He was everybody's friend, loved a chat, loved football.
It's such a shame and for Tottenham, I think this could have an affect on the players."

I know the Spurs medical team worked to keep him alive and it's just so tragic.

Interesting that he would choose to use such a tragedy to try and play 'mind games' with the Spurs players...
it's almost as if the ex-Gooner in him couldn't quite help himself to take advantage of an opportunity!

...well if he can... we can...

So how about this?
The Spurs players will remember Ugo's life, and memory, and use that as inspiration, summoning up a determination to go that extra mile, to do it for him and to make sure nothing and nobody gets in the way of that...
This is bigger than petty mind games. We're doing this for Ugo's memory, and legacy... try competing against that mindset!

COYS.
...FOR UGO.

Terrible news.

Im ashamed to say say I didnt even know he was at the club....how the hell have I missed that for 3 years

He was a bit more prominent when we signed Yedlin, as he set him through his paces in the reserves (and apparently, at the time, thought he was shit I recall).

Always liked him as a player and was chuffed when he joined our staff to help coach the kids,he can't be doing a bad job !

All the best for a full recovery, I hope you're back soon doing what you're good at.

Back
Top Bottom