Ugo Ehiogu to be our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He probably wont be but I'm just listening to the Football Manager podcast which he is on this week and he's a part-time coach with our Under 16s. You learn something new every day.

He also said that the coaches at Spurs are very much focused on technique and that they're happy to lose by 6 or 7 as long as the kids are trying to do the right things and actually play football

Flannerz said:
He also said that the coaches at Spurs are very much focused on technique and that they're happy to lose by 6 or 7 as long as the kids are trying to do the right things and actually play football
Sounds good that they are promoting good football. Although counter intuitive for me as I hate losing no matter what. :avbshock:

Flannerz said:
This is so true, winning is nice, but development is key.

Flannerz said:

Hmmmm, the latest product of the youth setup, Harry Kane, looks like the classic 'big lad' who bullied his way through youth football to me.....

Blanchflower said:
Flannerz said:

Hmmmm, the latest product of the youth setup, Harry Kane, looks like the classic 'big lad' who bullied his way through youth football to me.....
Don't let Windy hear you say that

Blanchflower said:
I already told him at the end of season Cockfest......we fought afterwards in the beer garden

And you are still alive to tell the tale?

Or are you some kind of Robocop-esque cyborg now?

spurs fan as a kid. it helps. i'd love to see someone like him come to the fore as a great spurs manager, its often players who werent that great who go on to be great mangers and if he'd played for us theres added pressure straight away.
mitchell thomas could win us the champions league on my logic though.
then again, if avb's here when i pop my clogs, i'll be happy as he'd have to have done a fergie type job for that.

Thelonious said:
I always thought he was a Gooner growing up.

he scored against at villa park once and the bloke next to me said he was a spurs fan , thats all im going on tbh.
if he was a goon, he can redeem himself by winning us the league.

I always thought he was a Gooner growing up.

No no... he's the complete total opposite of that!

Spurs 'fru an' 'fru innit!

(mind you, so was Gareth Barry... and I don't hold out much hope of HIM leading us to Champions League glory in the 2023/24 season!!)

Well fuck me sideways. Ugo, a part time U16s coach has just absolutely nailed what the entire FA seemingly cannot understand or even identify:
Ugo Ehiogu said:
One of the main issues is that England do not have a DNA which outlines how they play.

Take a bow son, never a truer word spoken.

Back
Top Bottom