UEFA Champions League 2023/2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucky fucks. From Athletic article:

Woolwich have been handed a potential boost for their Champions League quarter-final first leg against Bayern Munich as UEFA confirm they can sell tickets across the entire Emirates Stadium.

The German club will be without any away support as the Bundesliga champions accepted UEFA sanctions for their fans’ use of pyrotechnics.

This comes after their supporters used pyrotechnics in Rome against Lazio fans in the last-16 tie last month. The Bundesliga side have received a ban because they were initially handed a suspended sentence by UEFA for the use of pyrotechnics during a match at FC Copenhagen in the group stage.
Woolwich are the luckiest fucking team on planet earth. They literally have about 20 points from jammy circumstances this season alone. I cannot believe how fortunate they continuously get, it almost boggles the mind.

Arse winning the league and CL, Spam winning the EL, us finishing 5th and somehow England not getting the coefficient and missing out on Champion's League next season.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF
Thanks for that you just replaced the whale in my nightmares...😑

Scum/Bayern is a win/win situation. Scum knock Bayern out and it helps Co efficient points for getting 5th place in CL next season. Bayern win then Scum out. Mc or RM will knock winner out in Semi's

Crazy that people rate Assna higher than Bayern. Yeah Bayern might be a bit shit this season but they have quality in all departments. They’re in different league compared to Porto or the shit Assna faced in group stages.

Crazy that people rate Assna higher than Bayern. Yeah Bayern might be a bit shit this season but they have quality in all departments. They’re in different league compared to Porto or the shit Assna faced in group stages.
I think they're exactly the team Woolwich should fear. It's the best draw possible if Kane can turn up

Woolwich will batter Bayern Munich if they play how they have been most of the time this season under Tuchel. They've been so open at the back, and have actually looked much better since Dier has partnered de Lijt. Earlier in the season it was usually Kim and Upamecano, who is basically the French Titus Bramble. Imagine Kane being the hero and knocking them out... Glorious!

Can't see City having too many problems with Real Madrid over two legs, although you can never write the latter off in the Champions League.

Woolwich are the luckiest fucking team on planet earth. They literally have about 20 points from jammy circumstances this season alone. I cannot believe how fortunate they continuously get, it almost boggles the mind.
I wonder if AI can also work out the EXACT number of points gained by each team from 'fortunate' positions...

Would be genuinely interesting to see if it's just our imagination, or a 'thing'!!

Back
Top Bottom