UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, they are top of the Bundesliga right now (6pts more than Bayern).

I think playing Real Madrid or Juve would have been easier, our nemesis team to play against are those that press us.

Tbf, we've capably dealt with BVB 4 times in a row and that was under a manager reluctant to play a counter-attacking game. Enter Jose...

As we saw yesterday we're shit under pressure. German teams, including Leipzig press like fuck. I just hope Dier is up to speed or out of the starting eleven and that Ndombele is back and up for it.

Last edited:
As we saw yesterday we're shit under pressure. German teams, including Leipzig press like fuck. I just hope Di er is is up to speed out out of the starting eleven and that Ndombele is back and up for it.
It's after 2 months, who knows what midfielders and defenders we will have until then. Maybe Bale will be in our starting line-up :baletroll:

Very true, the Bundesliga table at the moment:

bun.png

True, their CL form hasn't been mind blowing (although you could say the same about us!)

Back
Top Bottom