UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to be underestimated as there’s no such thing as an easy game in the CL knockout stages but that was the second most favourable draw we could have got (first being Valencia) and they’re in a similar position to Dortmund last year who we beat. We’re not playing them for the better part of three months so let’s see where everyone is at by then.

It’s mad how far we’ve come in the last decade that the quarter finals of the CL is somewhere that we’re almost expected to get to now. Good times!!

May I present to you The Sun......

EMDZqD0XsAAlIqX

It takes longer to drive East to West across London for fucksake!
Is it even possible to survive a connecting flight? That is very grim stuff.

PSG, Olympiacos And Atalanta. Tougher group keeps us more focused.

Inter, Bremen, Twente (seen as tough) ✅
Monaco, Leverkusen, CSKA (seen as favourable) ❌
Madrid, Dortmund, APOEL (given little hope) ✅
Barca, Inter, PSV (tough and proved to be so) ✅

We’re a feared team I believe. People want to avoid us, not the other way around.
Great use of icons there.

tenor.gif

It doesn't matter what you look like, where you come from, what religion you follow, or the color of your skin, Everyone is welcome in Belgrade .
Wish you all the best, cheers.

maybe this vlog from the last year can help you to see that.
Posting a Woolwich (ars*nal) video on here is probably not the best way to say hello to us...

Last edited:
It's a shame that the Bundesliga, which generally gets things bang on in respect to running a league without fucking over the fans, has become infected by such an aberration. I can understand the MLS having a Red Bull team, but in a country with such a strong pedigree they stick out like a sore thumb. Leipzig are rightly hated in Germany.

No idea what their fans are doing following such a club.
So many chants/song opportunities to sing to the Red Bull 'fans'

..."shit Dr Pepper, you're just a shit
Dr. Pepper!"
..."we all agree, Pepsi is better than Red Bull"
..."Red Bull? I'd rather drink my own piss!"
(ok, not a chant as such, just a bold statement!)

Back
Top Bottom