U21s play Chelsea tonight.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was a prolonged training exercise at times. Love the way our U21s play, lovely movement and combinations. Still concede a lot of silly goals but we usually score 3-4.

Carroll and Kane were a cut above to be honest. Tom's work rate was absolutely immense. I really wish he'd get a PL loan...he could definitely cut it at the right club.

Was only able to watch the first 10 mins before heading out. Glad we have them a pasting. Would have been a wicked one for an 1882.

Also funny how a lot of noises coming out of Chelsea recently about a change in tack and an investment in The academy and then they get a spanking.

Went along to this game out of curiosity. Thought there might be a couple of hundred people max but there were 3,000. Lots of out of town provincial Chavski mong fans there. Went in the main entrance so was with their lot for a bit, but eventually got let in to the Tottenham corner. Looked like around 200 odd Spurs fans there. I was really impressed with how we passed the ball, with plenty of movement and a genuine cutting edge. A wee bit more composure and it could have been very embarrassing for them. The scoreline did not flatter us at all and, based on how we played today, I hope to see this team play a bit more this season - really enjoyed it.

Thought there might be a couple of hundred people max but there were 3,000. Lots of out of town provincial Chavski mong fans there. Went in the main entrance so was with their lot for a bit, but eventually got let in to the Tottenham corner. Looked like around 200 odd Spurs fans there.

Bit harsh on the sensible Spurs fans, but you're right, many are quite 'odd'!!!

Back
Top Bottom