U21 fixtures at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

didn't woolwich get relegated?
Woolwich are in Division 2, yes. We are in Division 1.

We also finished in the bottom half last year, which put us in Div 2, but because two new clubs became Grade 1 academies, these have joined Div 2, and as we finished top of the bottom half, we have been moved up to Division 1 to even up the numbers.

Our team should be pretty good this year, right? Windy seems to think Oduwa, Winks, Onomah, Ogilvie, and Carter-Vickers will get decent burn with the U-21s this season. They may be a bit young for it, but that's a serious influx in talent.

Our team should be pretty good this year, right? Windy seems to think Oduwa, Winks, Onomah, Ogilvie, and Carter-Vickers will get decent burn with the U-21s this season. They may be a bit young for it, but that's a serious influx in talent.
Oduwa, Ogilvie, Winks, Akindayini, Miller, Sonupe all move up to the U21s from what I can remember.

People like Ball, Lameiras, Coulthirst, Coulibaly, McQueen will remain in the squad.

It will be a good team, but young, so we may not find ourselves up near the top this season.

Oduwa, Ogilvie, Winks, Akindayini, Miller, Sonupe all move up to the U21s from what I can remember.

People like Ball, Lameiras, Coulthirst, Coulibaly, McQueen will remain in the squad.

It will be a good team, but young, so we may not find ourselves up near the top this season.

With that bunch there will certainly be some great moments and some good football played. If they acclimatize quickly and find consistency I can't imagine there would be many teams that could match them for talent.

Definitely hoping for a far few 1882 games to watch them play. Will compete with the team that had the likes of Kane, Townsend, Carroll, Bentaleb, Caulker and others for our best U-21 group in recent memory I'd imagine.

Again, off the top of my head, this is an U21 team we could put out next season (bear in mind, an overage GK and 2 overage outfield players can be added to this team)

Archer
Fredericks Galifuoco Ball McQueen
Veljkovic Lameiras Bentaleb
Ceballos Coulthirst Oduwa
Not a bad team at all!

The U19/20 lads of Lesniak, Miller, Walker-Peters, Ogilvie, Gomelt, Coulibaly, Winks and Akindayini not even making the team!

That front 6 :adewtf:

Only thing missing is a real top class striker. Hopefully Harrison can fill that void in a couple of years, and it would be unfair to write off Akindayini at this stage.

Again, off the top of my head, this is an U21 team we could put out next season (bear in mind, an overage GK and 2 overage outfield players can be added to this team)

Archer
Fredericks Galifuoco Ball McQueen
Veljkovic Lameiras Bentaleb
Ceballos Coulthirst Oduwa
Not a bad team at all!

The U19/20 lads of Lesniak, Miller, Walker-Peters, Ogilvie, Gomelt, Coulibaly, Winks and Akindayini not even making the team!

That front 6 :adewtf:

Only thing missing is a real top class striker. Hopefully Harrison can fill that void in a couple of years, and it would be unfair to write off Akindayini at this stage.

That team would be pretty incredible. Can't see Veljkovic and Bentaleb being permanent fixtures but they'll definitely get games. Ceballos probably loaned?

That team would be pretty incredible. Can't see Veljkovic and Bentaleb being permanent fixtures but they'll definitely get games. Ceballos probably loaned?
Yeah was a purely hypothetical team to show the strength of that age group within the club. Didn't include Pritchard, Grant Hall or McEvoy though, who are already out on loan.

Yeah was a purely hypothetical team to show the strength of that age group within the club. Didn't include Pritchard, Grant Hall or McEvoy though, who are already out on loan.

Yeah even in the absolute worst case scenario with that age group we should make a decent amount of cash on sales. Love having a productive academy, it's great. The club deserves a lot of credit for the revamp in that department.

So Stevenage is a pretty easy trip from King's Cross? I'm going to be living right by KC so that would be pretty convenient.

Just seen this. Delighted to see so many decent games at Stevenage. My local now so will definitely be up for some of these.

As for a taxi from the ground, it's 20 minutes straight walk from the station, and there is a Wetherspoons on route. Lazy gits!

Back
Top Bottom