U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelonious said:
Ramsingh said:
Everyone that is coming needs to bring flags and scarfs! We will be the loudest and best looking.
if your flag has a pole, they'll take the pole out.....

they gave us poles for the champions league game....... should tell them to give our block flags for an extra quid on the ticket

anyway everyone will be so excited we can bring our own polls :gazza:

dmarchantthfc said:
Thelonious said:
Ramsingh said:
Everyone that is coming needs to bring flags and scarfs! We will be the loudest and best looking.
if your flag has a pole, they'll take the pole out.....

they gave us poles for the champions league game....... should tell them to give our block flags for an extra quid on the ticket

anyway everyone will be so excited we can bring our own polls :gazza:
I'll be wearing mine like a cape because I'm cool as fuck.......not

wizwardcoys said:
Flannerz said:
eggsoakley said:
Top stuff regarding the update. This looks to good to miss. But im in Lemar at the moment.

:klinsmann:
lemar.jpg

?

you misquoted him to seem like he was having anal sex with Lemar.
JVShb.gif

Regarding tickets, I got asked "How many do you want?"

Bought 3, only get discounted on one of them if you're the only one hotspur member.

I don't bother reading other people's posts. I'm far too busy innovating. I didn't even read the post above this one, just guessing on reply based on standard forum banter.

hi guys new member here,

I'm a podcast listener and i've managed to get 2 mates to come along (more the merrier) but just a question about it before i buy tickets so they can get time off work etc. What time roughly will everyone meet in the pub we're going to? And also i noticed 1882 only got 2 blocks in the west stand?! Do you rekon they'll be filled by tommorow afternoon and if so is there like a backup block for an overflow of fans?

We've been allocated 600 tickets. If, and that's a big if, we sell them all, we will be given another block adjacent. There will be enough tickets for anyone who wants to come so don't worry too much.

Pub will be announced some point this evening.

dmarchantthfc said:
booking half day holiday on afternoon of match day and half on the morning of day after I learnt my lesson after Charlton

I'll see your half day and raise you a full day.

Gonna ring up and buy my ticket later.

eggsoakley said:
Everyone knows how to get to the Lane but for old times sake sing the directions, just sing them loud and sing them in unison.
I haven't a clue, so will actually need that song! :akabusi:

GermanYiddo said:
Hi lads. I'm new to this forum and hope you'll let me be a part of this community.
Any chance that someone will travel to the away game in Wolfsburg? Cause I will be there and hopefully bring some other german Spurs supporters (there are a lot around here).

Sorry for my bad english.

COYS

Hey GermanYiddo, I'll be there. 18.30 (CET) kick-off Vfl-Stadion (Elsterweg 5). 5€ Tageskarte. Bis dann! Gruss Charles.

S.L.R said:
Would like to go to the game at Wolfsburg, think I'll look at whether it's something I could get to. I was just watching the highlights from the 7-1 game against Inter (http://www.nextgenseries.com/Watching-NextGen?page=7) - worth a few minutes watching if you haven't seen it, some nice goals.

Hi SLR, This is the Wolfsburg match on Wednesday: https://tickets.vfl-wolfsburg.de/defaul ... r3ctppf5u5

Don't know if you can read German. Basically it says kick-off local time 18.30 at the Vfl-Stadion (that's the old small Stadium right in the centre on Elsterweg). Cost is 5€ on the door. Ticket booth opens two hours before kick-off.

If anyone else is coming, PM me if you like. Otherwise, see you there! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom