U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter-Finals of the U18 Premier League Cup at home v Liverpool.
Kicked-off at 11am.

De Bie (c), Hinds, Reynolds, Skipp, Lyons-Foster, Eyoma, Markanday, Patterson, Griffiths, Richards, Clarke.
Subs: Dinzeyi, P Maghoma, Bennett, Bowden, Oluwayemi (GK).

GOAL! Skipp with a precise through ball for Griffiths to clip home from a tight angle on the right. 1-0, 43mins.

1-0 up at Half-Time.

DTLZPOqXUAAk3zg.jpg

don't know, must be inkane, oops, sorry insane. Apologies to any gooners here looking to troll.

Is he the real deal, or just quicker and bigger than the age group?

He scored back to back hattricks earlier in the season. I'd say he's pretty good. Hopefully has a good head on his shoulders.

I was about to post this up but you beat me to it. Could Japhet be the next Ledley King? He's such a
strong athlete. I think he's a better prospect than CCV. I've seen him play a couple of times and he is tough as nails. He's not the tallest but he jumps like a gazelle and he's quick.

I was about to post this up but you beat me to it. Could Japhet be the next Ledley King? He's such a
strong athlete. I think he's a better prospect than CCV. I've seen him play a couple of times and he is tough as nails. He's not the tallest but he jumps like a gazelle and he's quick.
I've seen about 8 or 10 times now, really commanding and very strong in the tackle, got some pace too and looks comfortable with the ball at his feet.

I'm still a massive fan of CCV, although his Snr. appearances (all 2 of them??) did disappoint, haven't seen him play for the Blades yet so keeping my powder dry until he returns. CCV overall more settled and comfortable and commanding than Tanganga but that might just be down to a more settled team (few in's and out's and a team who's core was together for a while, hard to tell). Tanganga is called on to make more last ditch tackles and blocks, defending is a bit more last ditched than CCV but again that is probably more to do with the team as a collective not as good as the one CCV was in, so hard to draw direct comparison. But the lad is a player without a doubt.

I havent seen much of him. Opinions of those who watch a lot are that all of our defenders are good. Tanganga more of a defending defender. Lyons-Foster for instance better on the ball, more composure.

I get the idea that CCV's best attribute is his determination to be the best he can. Tanganga probably a better defender. Great athlete. Lots of last ditch defending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom