U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKppeGMXUAAZZnv.jpg

When he was getting game time for the first team, yes. Because he looked out of his depth.

But at youth level he was highly rated. Walkes has never been.

I just don't understand how you can confidently say 'no chance of making it here'... Have we learnt nothing since Pochettino took over?

I just don't understand how you can confidently say 'no chance of making it here'... Have we learnt nothing since Pochettino took over?

Because he's crap.

We've learnt what since Poch has taken over? We have three players in our whole 25 man squad who have come through our youth team. Three.

All 3 were highly rated since they were 16.

It's likely that it's to make more money when we sell.

No chance of making it here,
Not a fan of you just writing off a guy you've likely never seen play.

Walkes is one of our highest rated young defenders. As long as he is under contract with Spurs I wouldn't write him off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom