TV wars: who is having the better tournament

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

who is having tge better tournament

• itv

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • bbc

Votes: 51 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lineker Shearer Seedorf and Henry is gold. Then they have Lawrenson and Robot Wars. Lawrenson is the most negative person in the world, hope the beeb have confiscated his shoelaces and all forms of rope from his room at night.

demotivation.us_I-choose-Slow-death_132673147952.jpg

Even if ITV had Kate Upton being a beach-side reporter in a wet bikini with her nipples poking the surface, they would still be worse than the BBC because of that cunt Adrian Chiles. I hate him so fucking much

There's a beauty in tonight. Wasn't that long ago that that fat oxygen thief Chiles was openly mocking by saying "ITV don't do 0-0 draws." Yup you don't do 8 goal semi finals either tubby
BBC's anchorman 10 world cup goals - ITV's anchorman a fat unfunny tosser with absolutely no knowledge of football, apart from a dubious connection to a WBA burger van.

I was in a pub so all i could hear were a couple of student birds asking questions like "If this stays a draw does it go to penalties"
I haven't actually heard anything of young neville yet if I'm honest.

Well done, reminds me of Euro 04 going to pubs ensuring I was stood next to the fittest two birds for when a goal goes in, I know what you are up to, it's on a plate, sad thing is the flawless system relied on England

For me the BBC coverage is slicker and more professional. ITV always seem to fuck something simple up. They weren't too bad this afternoon though, and their B team seem to be better than their A team if that makes sense. I mean surely they can find someone with more insight than Andy fucking Townsend.

Also you can't beat a bit of Stevie Wonder on the intro music.

Back
Top Bottom