Turning Point Missed?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair points but our record is one of late buys, we need after Walkers sale and Onomah's loan probably 3-4 players to be able to maintain ourselves in several competitions.

I am positive with Poch around Levy will makes the purchases even if it is late in the day to save money. Only issue is that late buys make it harder to integrate for the coming season and can affect things early on.

Maybe I am wrong and we sign no outfield player, in which case we could have a hard season and in my view we would have made a big error but the window is still open.

As long as we keep moving forward - as we are - whats the point here?
We can all expect 'thats football' and get frustrated 'thats football' , but its not a given right that we suddenly became world beaters and sign the best-this comes form hard work. In Poch we trust, in the squad we trust and in THFC we trust. At the moment, its all huncky-dory and we should only buy whom wants to come and are good enough to play for Tottenham. COYS

Back
Top Bottom