TS - longevity

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tim- how long will he get

• Total voters
He'll get the season unless we somehow become relegation candidates. After that, well unless there is massive over achievement it will be ttfn.

It will take some pretty awful results to see him leave before the season, since i don't see us having three managers in a season because that would be ridiculous. Otherwise, we would probably need to win a trophy or finish top four in order to see him staying any longer and i am not sure he can lead us to that king of performance. Till summer i say.

This season only. If I'm honest, even if we spawned 4th, I'd still want a more experienced manager to tackle the Champions League. Harsh, I know, but it's one thing to be inexperienced in the Prem, a whole 'nother with CL added on.

This season only. If I'm honest, even if we spawned 4th, I'd still want a more experienced manager to tackle the Champions League. Harsh, I know, but it's one thing to be inexperienced in the Prem, a whole 'nother with CL added on.

If Sherwood beats out the competition to finish top 4 he'd deserve a huge contract imo. The competition this season for top 4 is as fierce as it's ever been. There will be no luckily stumbling in at the last minute and whoever gets there will have to play most all of his cards right. I'm expecting us to finish 7th behind manure and everton.

If Sherwood beats out the competition to finish top 4 he'd deserve a huge contract imo. The competition this season for top 4 is as fierce as it's ever been. There will be no luckily stumbling in at the last minute and whoever gets there will have to play most all of his cards right. I'm expecting us to finish 7th behind manure and everton.

As am I, and like I said, very harsh. But, Louis Van Gaal above Tim Sherwood no matter what happens for me. Not often, especially at Spurs you have the option of one of the greatest managers of all time.

I don't think Everton can keep up, just another West Brom/Newcastle

Levy made the mistake of firing AVB. Hopefully he realizes this and realizes what AVB was doing and brings in someone (de Boer) who will play a very similar style and formation to AVB. No need to start over if we maintain the same players and get the right manager.

Levy made the mistake of firing AVB. Hopefully he realizes this and realizes what AVB was doing and brings in someone (de Boer) who will play a very similar style and formation to AVB. No need to start over if we maintain the same players and get the right manager.

Levys track record is pulling complete 180s from one manager to the next.....

TS will survive until a seemingly better suited candidate is willing to sign.. Most likely when a World Cup dropout is willing to commit to a club.

Still praying for a TS fairytale :sherwoodlol:

Levy wanted to give Sherwood a shot finally based on his reputation, why keep him around after getting rid of the rest of Redknapp's staff? Tim must have known he was in with a chance when he turned down Blackburn too? The only way this was going to happen was for AVB to lose his job mid-season not at the end.

Reputation ?

I think levy saw a cheap option & took it . Yes he obviously likes him for some reason but I worry what that reason is. Maybe Danny likes Timmeh's awkward bantz

I'm pretty sure we already have our new manager agreed to join in the summer and giving this contract is the only way to keep it out of the public eye. Small price to pay to keep the new man happy meantime and to keep the team ticking over.

Yeh, sacking AVB was a big mistake. I just loved the entertaining football, very rarely scoring goals and getting wopped by Liverpool and City, oh, and not to mention West Ham. I miss him so much

REALLY

I'm pretty sure we already have our new manager agreed to join in the summer and giving this contract is the only way to keep it out of the public eye. Small price to pay to keep the new man happy meantime and to keep the team ticking over.

Sadly I doubt that going on Danny boys love of last minute.com dealings. The Spursy way will be capitulation & Hoddle getting the job in Feb

Timm
Reputation ?

I think levy saw a cheap option & took it . Yes he obviously likes him for some reason but I worry what that reason is. Maybe Danny likes Timmeh's awkward bantz

Timmy is prpobably and arse licker and has promised Levy he will get top four without the need to spend money. In short, he has told Levy exactly what he wants to here. Harry on the other hand was his own man, and Levy is the sort of boss that doesn't like that at all.

Back
Top Bottom