Travelling to WHL.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just booked tickets to Spurs v Swansea at WHL.
Taking my 8 year old son to his first match, and my first game for a few years since i moved out of London.
Any suggestions for best route to take.

Options are train from Cambridge into town (Tottenham Hale), or drive.

Not sure my 8 year olds legs will manage the schlepp from Seven Sisters or Hale station.
Whats the best way to get to WHL Station or Northumberland Park.

Is it easy to get parking (i'm expecting to pay) near the ground.

Any suggestions wlecome.

8 quid parking on Tariff Road when I drive.

Train I find easier to get from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park which on matchdays runs about every 15-25 mins. There is a new Spurs store right next to Northumberland Park aswel.

eggsoakley said:
8 quid parking on Tariff Road when I drive.

Train I find easier to get from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park which on matchdays runs about every 15-25 mins. There is a new Spurs store right next to Northumberland Park aswel.

What time do you need to get to Tariff Road to get a space.

cocksxbramley said:
kushty said:
Your best bet is the train direct from Cambridge to northumberland park. Takes about an hour.

Just checked thetrainline.com and they don't seem to run on a sunday.

I would have thought they run only on matchdays nearer the time.

I get to my car park about 1.30-1hr before ko.

cocksxbramley said:
kushty said:
Your best bet is the train direct from Cambridge to northumberland park. Takes about an hour.

Just checked thetrainline.com and they don't seem to run on a sunday.

trust me, match days they do. I live in cambridge and I go all of the time and believe me they run through Northumberland park on match days

Trains on sundays = :harryfacepalm:

I've had to go through Cambridge a couple of times and if there wasnt a direct train to Northumberland Park, I've gotten off at Cheshunt and gone Cheshunt > WHL.

Back
Top Bottom