Transfer predictions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since we have a thread to predict the teams that are going to get relegated, I thought we could start one to predict our sinings. Yes, I'm quite bored :llorisserious:.

Anyway. here are mine:

In:

Damiao ( :levystare:)
Holtby (pre-contract)

Out:

Livermore (loan)
Bentley
Gomes

Yeah, I've got a feeling we're keeping :mong:. :avbfacepalm:

The only two players I selectively 'want' at the Lane is Mouthinio* and Damio*. I'd fucking love that, one or the other.
*sorry I can't spell or be bothered checking.

In:

Damiao
Moutinho
Willan

Out:

Bentley
Jenas
Gomes

Only 3 in, 3 out, but I think it would be an improvement on the overall squad.

In:

Damiao
Moutinho
Willan

Out:

Bentley
Jenas
Gomes

Only 3 in, 3 out, but I think it would be an improvement on the overall squad.
You realize that it would cost somewhere above 70 million pounds for those three? And thats a conservative guess. While I would love those three, I don't see any way Levy will shell out that kind of money in January.

In between a prediction and choice....and may not all happen in Jan.

Out:

Livermore (loan)
Falque (loan)
Jenas
Bentley
Bostock
Parker (don't hate me, I don't want to see him go but given the club's ambitions it may be best to sell him now and get some value for him, we will have plenty of midfielders.) EDIT: Or Huddle........

In:

Damiao
Moutinho
Holtby (pre-contract)/ Erikson (pre-contract)
*and either a mystery left-back/ cover for Lennon (please....Itrube)

In:
Kaboul, Parker (fully fit), BAE ... don't know about you guys but they surely will seem like new signing!

Out:
1.Please please let it be Jenas (maybe Bentely, but Jenas for sure)

2.Also I would really want our young boys (Carroll, Townsend or Iago) to be loaned to Premier league clubs only (like to QPR, Reading, Wigan where they will get game time)

Back
Top Bottom