Training in Catalonia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DT06V2HXcAA_NMH.jpg
reminds me of
1280x720-Ts3.jpg

Apparently they were taking the mick because he was late for bus signing autographs for spanish kids.

I was there. He was the only player to come over and he stayed for ages signing everything the local kids were asking him to. We were behind a fence so they were lobbing all kinds at him, school bags, their shoes, clothes. Mental little fuckers. Was kind of hoping there wouldn't be anyone about so I could grab a few signings but there's a school literally across the path that looks into the pitch.

Good lad though. Must have signed about 100 things before the team security guy dragged him away.

Didn't manage to chat to poch properly this year (last year I got 10 mins alone with him outside the hotel and I'm still shaking) but did give him a few gifts from us Bcn spurs lads. A couple of our club shirts and a vinyl copy of Magic by Pilot (his song) with a thank you note attached. He seems genuinely chuffed and duly signed my copy of his book with a 'thank you.'

Back
Top Bottom