Tracking posts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case I know this may very well be a pain but i have seen it on other forums and as this place grows I think it may be of use.

In our profile page is it possible to have a list of topics we have posted on and if replies have been posted. Where i have seen this before it tends to be a list with the ones that have new posts highlighted and you click to visit. Just that as the forum gets more busy it is getting harder to keep track and stay on top of discussions.

Case said:
http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/search.php?search_id=egosearch

Is that what you're after?

No mate, that gives latest post as far as i can see. I was more thinking a page where the threads WE have posted on are all in one place with a notification of new posts. We can see our posts via our profile but there is no idea if a new post has arrived etc etc.
On some other forums it is possible to have a page in "my TFC" for arguments sake with that list and info in one place, it means that when someone logs in they can scan everywhere easily that they have posted and see if there are any replies.
In my experience it seems to make longer interaction and discussion happen as it is easier to track.

That link I posted should show you any topics you have posted in and those topics with new posts should be highlighted as normal (yellow icon).

Is that not this...

mdiver said:
the threads WE have posted on are all in one place with a notification of new posts

Or am I missing something?

:bae:

If that's the one you're after I can probably add a link to it near the top with the others.

I'll call it 'View your posts'

Back
Top Bottom