Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finding it really hard to predict the score for this one. I've got two league games in a row spot on now so I'm scared to stick my neck out and ruin my streak.

Think I'll go 3-1 spurs. Can see us going 2-0 up, qpr get one back around 70 mins or so and we get squeaky bums. Harry decides to go for broke with an attacking sub and we punish them with a late finisher.

Qpr are slowly improving so I don't feel as confident as I would have a month ago, but still going for a win. 2-1 to us with Bale and Defoe scoring.

Is it only me who can't stand it when hod does punditry on our games? Wilkins is always worth
Iistening to but hoddle always seems like a Chelsea man to me

Of course this could be one of those tricky games...

But QPR have been awful this season and totally deserve to be where they are, if it weren't for Harry this place would be littered with :smesh:...

They had a good result against the chavs, but they made the bin dippers look like a football team the week before. That was some of the worst football I have ever experienced, and I am counting Monday night 5-a-side in that...

Once we get hold of the ball they'll struggle to live with us. As on many occasions this season, we just need a goal to fuck 'em up...

Fucking come on!!!!!!

:dawson: :avbscream: :parker: :freund: :avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom