Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL it's not a relegation battle when you're playing the team 3rd in the table

It is when you are 20th in the league. Every single game is a battle for points and one against us is great when you consider we may well beat some of the teams they are fighting against.

And flying under the radar today

Kyle Walker was his usual sh_ite self..........

SWP got around him clear at least 3x times today..........Walker's positioning is horrible and is caught ball-watching so many times as players get behind him.

A more technical player would have buried those chances

He started well, but was awful last 20 mins, truly awful. I want to see Naughton and Benny against United

We have 40 points, at least we can't get relegated!
:adestare:
Oh and 40 pts, fuck you relegation :kaboullol:

39 points we're safe rom relegation!!
geekcelebration.gif

To be fair, this guy ^^^ shits on both of you

Fucking hell, awful game, barring the first 20 minutes we didn't even test them.

I've never seen a spurs team run out of ideas so quickly. Zero width, zero creativity, wasteful with the ball and one dimension in our build up play.

Frustrating.

Oh and mbia is a fucking cock...that is all

Fucking hell, awful game, barring the first 20 minutes we didn't even test them.

I've never seen a spurs team run out of ideas so quickly. Zero width, zero creativity, wasteful with the ball and one dimension in our build up play.

Frustrating.

Oh and mbia is a fucking cock...that is all

ZzzzzZzzzzzzz

Adebayor was terrible, but we were worse when he wasn't on the pitch.

Without him we're going to need a rethink going into the next few games as Dempsey is far better playing from wide rather than behind Defoe and Sigurdsson is too weak to play in a front two with (or behind) Defoe as a pair........

Maybe the answer is to stick Dempsey out on the left and let Bale play upfront.

Maybe this game will convince Levy to buy Holtby now. 2 million is nothing and it would be great to get some creativity in the side for the rest of the year.

It's just frustrating as hell when a team isn't even looking for a win.

Thought it was going to be an awful game when I saw that QPR hadn't even lined up with a striker.
:avbfacepalm:

Only one thing to add: 2 minutes of injury time?! 2 fucking minutes?

That clown Mbia was rolling around for longer than that when Hugo took him out.

And then there is Cesar's time wasting at every opportunity, which the ref even "noticed" yet done fuck all about.

Be good to see the back of this lot, I don't want an away game there next season.

fair play if any of you lot were getting the singing going in the Lower tier, just to the left of the goal.
the only highlight

Back
Top Bottom