Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The advice we were given was to stop taking them as a positive individual can still show positive for 90 days.
That's exactly what I thought - but you can now come out of self isolation after 7 days if you test negative on lateral flow tests on day 6 and 7.

Oh dear Tangana and Sanchez trying to build from the back, with the workman like Skippy and Hobby duo - not the most exciting team.

But in Conte we trust! COYS

PS. Lo Celso not even on the bench and a full strength team for Palace

Palace bench missing 2 players? Hardly much to bring on either. Also if their first XI has people just recovered from Covid we'll see how gassed they are.

We need to not let Gallagher pull the strings in midfield today. He had a bit of a stinker in the last game apparently so will be looking to put things right today.

Feel strangely confident. 2-0 or 3-1.

A little bizarre - yesterday reports were 3 players or 'a handful of players'

Now reporting 2 background staff tested positive, so game should be called off ..... I thought if only 'a handful of players' were testing positive the game wouldn't be cancelled ?

I guess another round of tests in morning, but unless its still 'a handful of players' no reason to cancel ?

Yup but the information they've given to Football London is a 'handful of players' and 2 backroom staff = request to postpone game, which doesn't seem to suggest a player crisis from covid.

Fully understand they might have a few players recovered from covid but not full fit and or injuries - but that was our position when playing Liverpool

Hope someone with real power comes down with a tonne of bricks on the Football London 'journalist' who 'broke the story of the Palace v Spurs match postponement' on the basis of a handful of players and a couple of backroom staff (including Viera) being tested positive for covid - way below the threshold for postponement.

Caused a lot of fans problems on planning what to do - go to match or stay at home.

I'm all for freedom of the press - but not when they repeat parrot fashion Place telling them match must be postponed but not asking why and getting proper facts from Palace before writing their story. Maybe time they were held to account when they do this

Back
Top Bottom