Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
Well that turned to wank.

Sometimes it looks like Ange doesn’t do any defensive transition work on the training ground at all.

We’ve got a lot of players that like running forwards but aren’t so keen on running back toward their own goal.

Udogie and Porro are deeply flawed defensively. And it’s so fucking easy to walk through our front line of defence, it pulls midfielders out and leaves huge gaps between lines.

Dare I say we look like a side mostly composed of young players considerably younger than their peak that finished 8th last season and sold their best player.

Our start has created false impressions to where we're at. We're top 6 level but considerably below the top 3

Sarr has not look right for three games. Maddison longer. But I said this before it feels much more systemic than a personnel issue. We try to work the same opportunities to overload inside but now its like its no longer flat out, as if we are approaching the play with an ingrained slow caution absent in the first ten to twelve games. It's like the season was Backwards and instead of getting better at playing the system on the front foot first time we have to stop and think it through?! Weird AF!!

Ange has got 45 minutes to save his job.

Forty-five.
images

Psssst.......you guys know we tend to play better in the second half? When I say tend, I mean virtually every game.

Uh, so? Throwing away entire halves of football isn't conducive to winning anything. We may well be amazing second half, doesn't mean we get away with this shit against teams of a higher quality or on a consistent basis...

Back
Top Bottom