Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
Fucking 6pm? These times are dog shit! And I’m a stay at home dodgy fire stick streaming mofo. No respect for the fans who actually want to travel
It was Monday but because of train strikes they moved it.
...the ludicrous kick off time is probably more to do with it being Sky Super Wankfest Weekend we'll kick off straight after the Man Utd/ Liverpool match... Can't upset the all important 'neutral fan', can we? Mind you, it does mean we can all watch it outside or on the concourse pre-match!

It's ok, we are fuck around with our fixtures FC.

They still don't know when we can play Chelsea or City.
Depending on how close we are to getting 4th, they'll probably put them on consecutive days, just to fuck with us some more!!

Fucking hell.....there is delusion and then there is this.....

Another team to add to our ever growing list of wannabe rivals.
Just wait until Coventry get promoted.

They will be screaming 1987 in our faces.
We really are seen as some sort of scalp aren't we?

Raise their game for Spurs. Because why not?

Cunts.
When I think of the possible reasons behind clubs (like Leicester, Southampton, Coventry and now even Forest it would seem) with no actual historical rivalry with us suddenly declaring their hatred for us, I can only think of a koppel... (There's a joke in there somewhere!)

There's the obvious one that I've probably mentioned before, but that does sound a bit tin hat (or Tin Kippah if you will!) and apart from Chelsea and West Ham's reasonings, almost certainly isn't true of everyone else!

Then it struck me, in the cases of Leicester, Forest and Southampton, their MAIN LOCAL rivals have often been leagues apart for quite a few years (I'm thinking Coventry, Derby and Portsmouth)
So maybe it's a simple as just picking SOMEONE to hate who they might actually PLAY more regularly... and it just HAPPENS to always be US!

I think they need it more than us, and that worries me because it means you are going to get a team running their lungs out and being physical with us.

And whenever you get those, two things usually happen, Firstly, we don't get any protection from refs and secondly we usually roll over and have our tummies tickled.

I'm going for another score draw here. For those that laughed or said I was negative when I predicted that against West Ham (told ya)

This is the very definition of a must win game given we still have; Liverpool, Woolwich, City, Newcastle and Chelsea both away. That is a tough run of fixtures in any season, sadly I just don't trust this team right now.

Hope I'm proven wrong

Should hit 5 or 6 against this team of green jumping wearing jumped up robin hood lovers.
But probably be 2-1.

Who knows???

And ridiculous 6pm Sunday kick off. Countryfile is on at 6pm. Fuck sake.

Just record it like the rest of us!

Just read through their forum.. Fuck me there is some idiots out there. One win and they're acting like they're world beaters...

Conflicted on this one as my boy and my dad are forest fans. Unless we get a few quick early goals It’s probably going to be a draw or a narrow late win.
They haven’t been getting thumped by other teams but they can’t score a lot either ( Fulham game an exception . It was their biggest winning margin in premier league since 1995( sky and there shite stats - not being on the league for 23 of the 29 years distorts things ).
They are notoriously shite at defending from set pieces. Worse then us even.

concerning as we have the best back 5 in the league or did,so for the firstn11 games. Perhaps we need to slow things down just a little.

What's interesting is when we have that back five playing (and completing 90 minutes), we've only conceded 9 goals from open play....

Sort out the set pieces and we'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom