Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
Fucking hell.....there is delusion and then there is this.....

Another team to add to our ever growing list of wannabe rivals.
What a set of arrogant wankers, for them to call us ‘spursy’ is a bit rich,have they not seen their recent league position?

Every opposing team we play roll out that pathetic comment about us,we’re such an easy target cause of a comment Ferguson made years ago.Twat.

Math What GIF by Riki Barker
We probably have to accept that the Xg-generation are here to stay?!

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Gonna be another slog I reckon. Got 1-1 2-1 either way written all over it I reckon.

Yep, nearly inevitable.

We are nowhere near to being coherent in our play or capable of doing the kind of job the top 3 can do. Nowhere near. Too brittle and too fallible.

Forest look decent to me and won't fear us one little bit.

We know we will concede, so it's a queation of how many and whose mistake.

Good first season for Postecoglou but he has much more work to do, and that means 2 or 3 players of the requisite competence and mentality.

Back
Top Bottom