Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's some serious zoomers on this forum. Some of the comments in match threads beggar belief and today is no different.

If you feel you "hate" any of our players, think they are betting against us (like some posters do), or don't understand that we can't win every match 5-0, please do me a favour and fuck right off and kill yourself.

I personally have no issue with a debate around the merits of certain players, or around the performance of the team, but some of you fuckers just need to chill out a bit.

First league defeat in months, just pumped Inter 3-0 and now a narrow defeat at Anfield. Never had it so good, you shower of glory hunting cunts.

also they switched channels at full time. what was the afters between suarez and parker?

Afters from the tangle they got in during the game.... Dembele also involved, but I don't think it was anything Evra'esque... Just Suarez being a general cunt, and someone having the CHEEK to point it out I guess!

There's some serious zoomers on this forum. Some of the comments in match threads beggar belief and today is no different.

If you feel you "hate" any of our players, think they are betting against us (like some posters do), or don't understand that we can't win every match 5-0, please do me a favour and fuck right off and kill yourself.

I personally have no issue with a debate around the merits of certain players, or around the performance of the team, but some of you fuckers just need to chill out a bit.

First league defeat in months, just pumped Inter 3-0 and now a narrow defeat at Anfield. Never had it so good, you shower of glory hunting cunts.

To be fair, even Harry won up there

:chicco:

I assume you're referring to my Far Eastern Syndicate comment???
Honestly, if I genuinely thought that some of our players were sabotaging our season for a fistful of Yen, I'd have given up on football years ago... I just couldn't find any other rational reason for it happening TWICE in 20 minutes, so opted for the IRRATIONAL version!

....but as for killing myself, if anyone DOES take such desperate action tonight after that result, you've got blood on your hands AberdeenYid...

I'M JO-KING!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I've already apologised for my mindless rant... Mind you, I can't wait for BAE's next 'lol' tweet!!!!

My excuse for what?

You're the angry one matey.

Dear oh dear. So many children...
Seriously, don't be an idiot, what did I say that warranted your bile. Bearing in mind, you can actually back track on this forum. It's easy to be "clever", you obviously, are not.

I assume you're referring to my Far Eastern Syndicate comment???
Honestly, if I genuinely thought that some of our players were sabotaging our season for a fistful of Yen, I'd have given up on football years ago... I just couldn't find any other rational reason for it happening TWICE in 20 minutes, so opted for the IRRATIONAL version!

....but as for killing myself, if anyone DOES take such desperate action tonight after that result, you've got blood on your hands AberdeenYid...

I'M JO-KING!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I've already apologised for my mindless rant... Mind you, I can't wait for BAE's next 'lol' tweet!!!!
Yours was one of the comments I had in mind, yes. If you are still hunting for a more rational reason for today's events, try the fact that mistakes happen and our players are only human. I'll get to work at half past seven tomorrow. By the time I slope out for my first smoke skive at half eight, I'll have made a cunt of about six different things. Shit does indeed happen.

Also, I already have plenty of blood on my hands. Gallons of the fucking stuff.

Got a head in my fridge too.

good that Chelski have another game to play now. Mind you, its fucking Woolwich who im more worried about, BUT i think we'll be alright. We did not play badly, we were really fucking good actually, barr the obvious mistakes, but for 89 minutes of football out of 90 we were shit hot.

Back
Top Bottom