Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this the first PL game we have lost since Everton back in December?

Yeah FUCK Walker and BAE. Shit cunts Waaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah
Sorry we'll just say fuck it. Its only a game that we could of won. Why moan when we can celebrate losing! YAY!! We lost because of fuck ups.

How about we just lose every game so we can celebrate with you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Absolutely raging unacceptable to make those kinds of mistakes in a top games like this. Liverpool are a midtable side these days, but they have game winners (or at least Suarez) and as opposition they call for top concentration and an honest effort.

Quite a few players let themselves down on that account, while one or two didn't show up at all. Match ratings will not be pretty and the subsequent discussions less than civil, I predict.

Also, a games like this at this stage of the season calls for questions of the build of the squad. I don't really care if AVB claims to be happy with his squad - a bench of Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Caulker, Carroll, Huddlestone and Holtby are not sufficient.
Oh come on mate. We're still in third.

I swear that, in some respects, a good run is a curse on some Spurs fans. They expect every single game to be won until we lift the title. :dempsey:

We're still in a great position, and, unless there really is a God and he's having a great big laugh at our expense, then we can't possibly throw it away like we did last year.

Positive thinking please. :)

I personally do not see how it is knee-jerk, to observe and speak out, that players who did poorly in fact did poorly.

BAE and Walkers mistakes cost 2 goals and three points. The lack of contributions of Livermore and Defoe cost us a level of control of the game and ability to soak up pressure.

AVB should have started Holtby not Livermore and could have made more aggressive substitutions.

Why is it so bad to observe stuff like that?

Jesus wept people. All the teeth grinding is unreal. You're making us look like a bunch of whining gooners.

This is silliness.

I'm checking out for the day. Some people really need to calm down.

Ditto Ade when he plays.

It's the same for Defoe and Ade at this level.

We need a strong leader of the front line with an understanding of how to play 'alone' (between 2 wingers). Nothing will change before the managment and chairman realise that.

It's only a matter of time, before teams regularly sort out how to approach our attacking play without one.

Oh come on mate. We're still in third.

I swear that, in some respects, a good run is a curse on some Spurs fans. They expect every single game to be won until we lift the title. :dempsey:

We're still in a great position, and, unless there really is a God and he's having a great big laugh at our expense, then we can't possibly throw it away like we did last year.

Positive thinking please. :)

We are indeed and am happy with that :)

Only, it doesn't change anything I wrote about todays performance.

Alright guys look, we fucking blew that one and it sucks that we did it to ourselves, but our amazing run was bound to end sooner than later. The good thing is that we have a game against Inter with a HUGE advantage than a home game against Fulham to right the ship. If things end the way they are now, we'll still be ahead of Chelsea and still ahead of Woolwich by more than a game. We played great without an important player in Lennon and only lost because of two ridiculous errors. Hopefully we got them out of our system and will start up another unbeaten run to finish out the season.

we wont fuck up like this every game. We will probably fuck up one more time this season and that'll cost us a couple of points, maybe three again. But, I think we will win most our remaining games. Dont worry, be happy.

I think we played pretty decent ... it was a good game but the we are all pissed off becuase of a couple of things:

1. we were for the most part a better team... played better... looked stronger
2. our strikers are useless... defoe and ade should just go fuck off ... tried of always supporting them
3. we lost becuase of 2 errors ... that is not us ... our defense get so many plaudits for being so good and this was not like us.
4. BAE BAE BAE ... sloppy ... dont know why everyone loves him so much

The positives are:

1.DEMBELE ... I feel that he is getting back to his best
2. we played decent without lennon
3. parker is getting there but holds the ball too long for me liking
4. Brillant Verts again
5. Glyfi is playing alright but I hope Holtby gets a chance .... it's better to bring on glyfi late than holtby

Home to Fulham is an ideal game for us next. AVB will get the right reaction and we'll win without fucking up. That leaves 8 games with at least a 4 point buffer. Are Woolwich going to win all their remaining games? Fuck No. Not a fucking chance.

images

I'm old enough to accept defeat by fair means or when we are clearly the inferior team... But today was so surely self-inflicted it makes you wonder how seriously some of our players are taking this!
Yes we've done remarkably well to even be in this position in March, but any more of THAT defending and we'll be repeating last year all over again....

Last season still hurts like fuck, I don't wanna go there again, even if the likes of Walker, Ekotto or Defoe couldn't give a shit if we do! Both mistakes were the kind of moments you only see when Asian Syndicate money is on it, but I'd rather focus on the other 8 players who did their best to get us from 0-1 down to 2-1 up... THEY don't deserve to lose out on CL Qualification AGAIN due to some dipshits who can't concentrate for 90 consecutive minutes!

Aw fuck it, rant over, let's shut up shop on Thursday, and fucking Rape Fulham Sunday.... let them feel our wrath!

Back
Top Bottom