Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9G5JC0f.jpg

I don't care how good he is in front of goal, I'd never want that cunt Suarez in a Spurs shirt!
I was thinking the same thing. He IS a really talented player, and we were linked with him before pool bought him, I was thinking earlier, image if we had bought him instead of Ade. But then i thought, yeah Ade is a waster and all that, but at least he isnt a complete and utter cunt, and if he was, then that woudl sort of make me a cunt too, and who wants that?

Enjoyed that first half, Liverpool started off much better, with lots of energy and good passing, I was worried our Europa League game was going to give Liverpool an advantage with some tiredness in our team. But we came back into it well, had good chances and an excellent goal by Jan (I think that's only Bale's 2nd assist this season)

Could go either way, Suarez is a dickhead but a very dangerous player.

Back
Top Bottom