Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking pathetic. Top to bottom. Levy wants fucking shooting. Get rid of Mourinho by all means but don't tell me Ryan Mason has a better chance today than Jose would have. It's Levy's ego yet again.

Imagine blaming Sissoko

There was literally not a single good performance out there

Maybe Lloris

One player did NOT lose this game on his own. it was a collective failure and the blame should be put on everyone from owner to coaches
Imagine blaming the player that directly led to us conceding the only goal of the game?

It's not 100% on Sissoko obviously, but he cost us more than anyone else today

It's alright because we saved millions sacking Jose when we did and installing a relative kid with no top flight managerial experience.

Oh look, another failure in a fucking final.
Years ago it was poch who played a shit CM in the league cup final and lost. Now that shit cm becomes our manager and plays another shit cm for 90 minutes and got the same result.

So much shit in this squad it’s unreal. The new manager needs to be given 2-3 seasons to rebuild. It’s unreal. Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Davies, Sanchez, Alli all need to go. It’s like a toxic shitty contingent that keeps us from moving forward
Most of all, Levy must go. All the players you mentioned, except maybe Sissoko, were purchased because of Levy or not sold because of Levy wanting to make the extra few pounds. We moaned with Rednapp, We moaned with Sherwood, we moaned with Villa Boas, we moaned with Poch and now we moan with Mason. Only one constant in all this time, "Levy". All the Managers had to contend with players they inherited.

I really don't think Kane or Son will be hear for long. I Love Spurs till Death. But if I were them I'd definitely left for pastures I'm which the Managers get what they want in order to build what they need.

Out with a whimper
Again.......that’s the last 4 finals we’ve reached and nothing no sense of occasion, no pride, no urgency, just another game fuck me what’s the point really what is the fucking point we’d nothing to lose today absolutely nothing yet again we sit back and you knew the script city score late and that’s it.

Only Spurs could get a manager in to win a final and sacrifice playing good football put the fans though hell for over a year only to sack the manager just before the final and bring in a novice who has never managed a team in his life! I’m sorry but we are a joke of a club while levy is in charge!

Levy is a politician- he sacked Jose at the time to take the heat off him for the Super League debacle

Back
Top Bottom