Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adam Sandler Halloween GIF by Netflix Is a Joke
Scared Freak Out GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

No expectations for later on but I so hope we fuck this lot/show them up for the spoiled, rich Manc cunts they are. Without a blood soaked monarchy propping them up, their history is hideous. Yo yo club.
I don’t usually mind city, unlike their filth cunt neighbours, but today I loathe them with every fibre.
let’s just do the unthinkable and wallop them good style
COYS.

Not really the inspiration we need, not in any way. Win big like Trump, is that win big like his last election? Where he lost, whined that it was all rigged and tried to burn his countries constitution down by setting rioters on the institution of his countries electoral process?
If we lose this, then I'd like us to do so with exactly the opposite level of dignity and decorum that he displayed.

I'm looking forward to it but I can see them targeting the left side, Reggie tripping over his laces, Dier doing a 180 like a tortoise in a shoebox and us looking a bit grumpy. Then again, I can see Harry and Bale doing something naughty and it going to pens. Confused.

11/2 - worth sticking a ton on that.

I think I’ll skip streams today & actually pay the £587 Sky are charging to watch the game

Actually £10 is ok , prob watch the Man U v Dirty Lids game too

This means so much more to our club and supporters than those City wankers. Those spoilt cunts have got 1 mind on PSG next week and take one look at the City forums will give you an insight. They are more bothered about smashing us and ending our dreams, rather than actually get pleasure of winning the trophy itself. Us Spurs fans and players want this trophy so bad. You get the feeling it’s a bit of hindrance to City. Let’s get the monkey off our back please Spurs.

Struggling to be enthused for today and wasn't sure what it would take remove my funk.

Sat outside St Luke's church (And freezing at that.) Maybe I will say a little prayer.

I just hope we turn up and that City have to play well to beat us as opposed to us playing Santa..

Too easy to say I have a feeling we will do well today and then hide behind my silence when we don't.

Undoubtedly City playing on Wednesday in pursuit of greater prizes will be on their players minds, so we shall see.

A win today would undo much of the sh!t of this season for me.

Back
Top Bottom