Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest. If we win this but finish 5th say - do we go into the Europa league or the euro conference league?
I'd assume if we won this and finish 4th we'd go into CL, so same would apply for 5th, we'd go into Europa.

Or... we go directly into the soon to be announced ESL 2, where the teams are so Super that they don't even need to play football, they just turn up and model the kits for 90 minutes, whilst Florentino Perez lectures spectators on what the yoot want to see.

Out of interest. If we win this but finish 5th say - do we go into the Europa league or the euro conference league?
If a lower spot is occupied by a team that has already qualified for a higher spot via their league place (which is the scenario you lay out here), then that lower spot gets added to the league table, so 7th would go to the Conference League

(I cannot get over how stupid the name "Europa Conference League" is)

The other week I told my misses she was putting on weight but THAT^is cheeky
I’ve got away with if so far. Maybe she won’t notice.

arnold schwarzenegger no chance GIF

Back
Top Bottom