Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disaster!! Events at home mean I can't go tonight. If anyone wants my ticket then let me know and I'll transfer it over to your CRN via Ticket Share. Free of charge. Block 323 south stand Row 48. I'd hate for it to go unused.

EDIT

This ticket has now gone.

Last edited:
Houghton may and should start team B today, he has more chance against Newcastle at home on Saturday than today.

Would love that to be the case, but equally, can he afford to not go for it in every game they play now? Could make a case for both I suppose. I'd be surprised if it wasn't their full strength team tbh.

Houghton may and should start team B today, he has more chance against Newcastle at home on Saturday than today.

I honestly think the game will be over by half time and a comfortable 4-0 win so maybe time for Skipp et al

Feel sorry for Chrissy as he used to be one of my favourite players but priority is for us qualify for the CL

I honestly think the game will be over by half time and a comfortable 4-0 win...

giphy.gif

Loads of people on Twitter have unforeseen circumstances that prevent them from going tonight. :sonhmm:

On the other side of the coin i like to play ticket bingo.

ie, any chance of ticket for Ajax?

I am a 'life long' 'ex-pat' Spurs fan who is in the country for 'a few days' and would love to take my 'son, niece, nephew, girlfriend' to their first game or 'elderly, life long Spurs fan parent/grandparent' to a game as a 'unexpected present'. Two/three/four tickets together in the south stand at face value would be great.

Loads of people on Twitter have unforeseen circumstances that prevent them from going tonight. :sonhmm:

I am a 'life long' 'ex-pat' Spurs fan who is in the country for 'a few days' and would love to take my 'son, niece, nephew, girlfriend' to their first game or 'elderly, life long Spurs fan parent/grandparent' to a game as a 'unexpected present'. Two/three/four tickets together in the south stand at face value would be great.
You've got no chance mate.

You forgot "ill".

"with a life threatening disease" never forget that old favourite .....

There are loads available for 322 at the moment, on the website

Yeah that's the problem... I've got two tickets but my friend who lives in Scotland is in town and wanted to come along. He's registered but not a member so can't get on the website. Hoping to do a ticket share thing...

No way of somebody else buying one and then transferring to him is there? So annoying you need to be a member for ticket exchange! But I get why they've done it.

Yeah that's the problem... I've got two tickets but my friend who lives in Scotland is in town and wanted to come along. He's registered but not a member so can't get on the website. Hoping to do a ticket share thing...

No way of somebody else buying one and then transferring to him is there? So annoying you need to be a member for ticket exchange! But I get why they've done it.

Ah I get ya.

Yeah, it's a bit daft really. At this stage, they really should open tickets up for general sale.

Has anybody tried this for the ticket exchange? Wondering if it's possible...

I've got a season ticket and my friend is just registered on the system.

Could I transfer my ticket to him and then I buy a ticket on Ticket Exchange? Would that work??

Back
Top Bottom