Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't see Janssen starting any games for the rest of this season, unless Kane, Llorente, Son and Lucas are all unavailable. The guy is completely untested and we can't risk dropped points in the league. Poch would pack the defence or midfield instead.

If we win tonight and v Wham we will be pretty certain ( but maybe not quite there) of top ,4 and Poch will be looking to beat Ajax with a strong performance in the 2nd leg - and Llorente will need resting. So Janssen will play in the Bournemouth match.

If Janssen isn't going to play much I doubt if Poch would have had him on bench v City or tonight - just a question of guessing how and when Poch will use him

Hope you've got it beaten. I have a few patients with this condition and they've done really well. Surgery and Chemo?

No just surgery

Mr Karol Pal surgeon was brilliant

Lower Anterior Resection with 7” bowel removed in Scottish Borders Hospital

Two cholonoscopies clear since

I’m a lucky boy but can’t eat chillies!!

If we win tonight and v Wham we will be pretty certain ( but maybe not quite there) of top ,4 and Poch will be looking to beat Ajax with a strong performance in the 2nd leg - and Llorente will need resting. So Janssen will play in the Bournemouth match.

If Janssen isn't going to play much I doubt if Poch would have had him on bench v City or tonight - just a question of guessing how and when Poch will use him
Think it’s just a case of letting people know he is still alive and hopefully put him in the shop window

Anyone nervous.
Don’t know what it is, must be a Tottenham thing we’re at home we’ve a better team than Brighton we’re 3rd in the table they’re fighting relegation there’s no reason why this game should be a struggle 99.9% this should be straight forward 3pts 3goals win but......... that .1% of a slight chance it could go wrong is far stronger in the mindset than the 99.9% fuck.fuck,fuck yes nerves are kicking in....Tottenham Hotspur why do you do this even 3-0 up and ten minutes to go I still can’t relax.....

Back
Top Bottom