Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 1/2 years, an average of 12 full games per season (someone else did the maths).

Would I swap him for Sessegnon? - in a heartbeat. At least we might get a few more games out of him.

The squad if paper thin, we're regularly playing a wing back in midfield (an area where there is virtually no cover) and neither sight nor sound has been heard from EL for weeks.

You absolute embarrassment.
[/QUOTE]
Who do you think would be the ideal midfield player for us? Who's on the market?

I reckon Winks gets ten mins tonight if ready and maybe 20 at the weekend to ease him back-we NEED him for the semis.
As far as the ticketing situ goes, what exactly is going on with the no gen sale-is that a policy for the last few or why the fuck are they doing this?

I didn't get lucky for city and am trying for ajax - haven't a fucking chance have I:-/

Haven't drunk any alcohol at all yet. #PlasticCunt
giphy.gif

For everyone who's going to the New Lane tonight for the first time.....enjoy!

It's a big game. We got away with things at the weekend and by all rights should be 5th. Forget Ajax and Spam tonight, focus on grinding one out against solid if uninspiring opponent's. Three points are essential.

COYS

I literally did

It was bowel cancer but hopefully still in remission

Get a screening test if you’re over 50

That includes anyone on here who reads this

Saved my life
Trust me
Hope you've got it beaten. I have a few patients with this condition and they've done really well. Surgery and Chemo?

The predicted line up from Alaisdair Gold is

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Dele
Lucas - Eriksen - Son
Llorente
Wouldn’t mind it, but also wouldn’t be surprised to see Dier start to make minutes up.

All that matters is the 3 points, but I think if we score early then we could get 3 or 4.

Play Skipp on the middle and Dele shadowing striker instead. Feels like we need his striker touch against Ajax.

Dont think it would happen though. Because Moura and Son are also occupying those space and those 2 will definitely plays.

Play Skipp on the middle and Dele shadowing striker instead. Feels like we need his striker touch against Ajax.

Dont think it would happen though. Because Moura and Son are also occupying those space and those 2 will definitely plays.

You could just play:

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Eriksen - Wanyama- Skipp
Lucas - Dele - Son​

Back
Top Bottom