TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a performance! Again you have to be reaching to have a moan and I looooooove it.

Harry motherfucking Kane. Nabil 'the destroyer' Bentaleb. We were thoroughly dominant today and our starting XI's average age was 23!!!

Even under Redknapp I remember we'd win a game well but there would still be one or two players you could single out as having been a bit shit, like Hutton or whoever. Not under Poch. All the team played well today. Kane, obviously was incredible. But Mason and Bentaleb were immense today, they work so so well together as a partnership and they are young and love the club. I am so excitted for the future, I'm just looking forward to every single game with the belief that we can get three points.

Always will be. 2 words..."juju bitch". It works. Outplayed them for 90 minutes. No bitching, no excuses from that lot. Beaten. Fair & square. Wenger out.
seriously?
give it a rest mate.
Nothing done or said on this message board - or on any other medium anywhere has the slightest influence on results.
Its fucking embarrassing bollocks, fit for schoolkids.
Otherwise - everything you said was 100% accurate

maybe keep wenger though, he could be their anchor at the moment

PleasantCautiousAmbushbug.gif

FortunateFinishedArcherfish.gif

Poch has already remedied all of last year. We are beating our rivals, playing the kids and playing decent football. It does feel a bit surrealistic at times! And it's still early days of his reign and our squad is a young and developable. It's been long since I was this pleased and at ease with Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom